• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Morg

Username Changes

40 posts in this topic

I won't be changing my name back. I'll be Mangle for a long time.

I like my username. I can't believe I came up with it, to be quite honest.

Oh and don't worry. Gamefemale should be changing her name back soon, then back to Mangle when FNAF 5 comes out in a few weeks.

So we should now refer to you as Mangle and not GameFemale, right?

I won't be changing my name back. I'll be Mangle for a long time.

I like my username. I can't believe I came up with it, to be quite honest.

Oh and don't worry. Gamefemale should be changing her name back soon, then back to Mangle when FNAF 5 comes out in a few weeks.

So we should now refer to you as Mangle and not GameFemale, right?

Yee. :)

We're keeping a record of changed names from now on. Let me know if I missed any.

• GameFemale --> Mangle
  • Turkey --> Isaac
  • HattyHattington --> M80
  • The Epic Dragon --> King
  • MorgLikesGames --> Morg

Gotta say, if I ever change my username, it's because I'm forced to do so. I love this name and feel like changing it would make me less a part of this community.

If I ever change my username, it would either be "AMFM", "Skirczak" again, "That Pipistrello", or a combination.

Anything else would be a stupid joke.

Edited by Skirczak

Yeah, stupid jokes? My specialty! :-D

And hypnotic profile pictures but we all ready went over that

Abz2141 is now forever known as AdamBRT

(Also, moving this thread to Birds of a Feather)

My name change was over a year ago, but just in case for when someone from a few years ago comes back or when somebody (BehemothChicken) makes a joke/reference to my old name it would be helpful and less awkward for the new users to understand the joke.  *shudders* alright -

SWag Bbq --> Hazard

My name change was over a year ago, but just in case for when someone from a few years ago comes back or when somebody (BehemothChicken) makes a joke/reference to my old name it would be helpful and less awkward for the new users to understand the joke.  *shudders* alright -

SWag Bbq --> Hazard

w8 rly

SWag Bbq --> Hazard

w8 rly

Yeah, why?

Yeah, why?

w8 rly

SWag Bbq --> Hazard

I didn't know you used to be Swag Bbq