McHattyHaterson

Deals In The Gift Shop.

I've gotten Buckle Your Pants for 65 Gems.

*And Unicorn for free!

*Some guy wanted to show me how to duplicate. So I was like ok! He proved it worked with his unicorn. Later I tried the glitch and found out it only keeps the head on one account. (The account that revived the head).

So... His loss. ;)

King    47

I used to play BB in the good ol' days. I have every single head and star head :)

Some good deals I've made...

-50 percent off head for Bomb Head

-Groundhog head for Lava Lamp

-100 gems for a lot of my star heads.

I used to play BB in the good ol' days. I have every single head and star head :).

Some good deals I've made...

-50 percent off head for Bomb Head

-Groundhog head for Lava Lamp

-100 gems for a lot of my star heads.

Awesome

I just got Toast for 50 gems!

Morg    1,515

In general I suggest getting the star heads with two accounts, so incase you have to trade a star head to someone for a harder to find head, you can get it back with your spare account.

IMPOSSABLANK    52

*And Unicorn for free!

*Some guy wanted to show me how to duplicate. So I was like ok! He proved it worked with his unicorn. Later I tried the glitch and found out it only keeps the head on one account. (The account that revived the head).

So... His loss. ;)

I fell for that with my lava lamp, got the lamp back but gave up another to get it :(

I remember when I gave The King Head for Gems (and maybe Star Heads) when it was released in Co-op and beat the whole playlist.

Which means I got all of those Star heads and Gems For Free! Also, I gave 3 of the head for free at that time (It feels good to be nice, right?)

Zumbee4life    9

*And Unicorn for free!

So... His loss. ;)

I fell for that with my lava lamp, got the lamp back but gave up another to get it :(

You lost ur lava lamp?