• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE

Just letting you all know I plan on getting my Roy amiibo when it's announced, and I don't care what price I have to pay, it will be mine.

So they announced more amiibo that will be coming in september

45788f499aed76472f40d06fe72ae729.png

I don't see why we can't get ZSS or Ganondorf in July or June like Europe or Japan but oh well.

Mr. Game & Watch is amazing and the best since you can switch him between different poses.

Oh yeah, Mewtwo, Lucas, Roy, and Ryu are supposed to be getting amiibo but since people leaked the direct's stuff Sakurai didn't want to release the date yet. So they'll come eventually.

Edited by Ultanoka
  • Upvote 3

The most important part of this though:

57C2ZBk.png &

There are 2 ROB amiibo

one for us

and one for Japan

RIP your wallets, collectors

EDIT:

LEGITIMATE AMIIBO LEAK:

yRPmTmv.png8BIT Mario and Animal Crossing line

EDIT 2:

They said September, but yikes, looks like we're getting the next wave even sooner

-Falco & G&W out this month in U.S.

-Dark Pit & Palutena out July

-Duck Hunt, R.O.B., Mii Fighters, Olimar, Zero Suit Samus, Ganondorf, Dr. Mario & Bowser Jr. come out in September

-Chibi Robo's game/amiibo bundle comes in October

-Wooly World Yoshi set still planned for Fall to coincide with the game's release

EDIT:

2 Mario Anniversary amiibo 11wvWAd.png +  Zy6Ar1n.png

Also, Animal Crossing:

zex0LyG.jpg

Edited by Mr. Hatty
  • Upvote 1

nOVA49Z.jpg

Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival, exclusively for Wii U, coming this 'holiday' (which could be anywhere between October and January)

New Animal Crossing amiibo line launching alongside it:

MQ0zTqa.png

amiibo Festival combines the gameplay of classic Mario Party titles with the characters and charm of the Animal Crossing series

An amiibo bundle will also be released

jIyV5wS.jpg

Merged the Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival thread with this one since amiibo is such a huge focus of that game and the OP of that thread said I could

I think this game looks really neat, definitely more interesting than another AC game IMO. I'll probably be picking this up if I decide to get into the AC amiibos.

KK looks really weird standing up. Tom Nook looks fab with that sweater on. Mabel and Isabel look good. I have no idea who the others are.

What is that game? Has it got mini games or is it, like, Monopoly with special events?

Also, the Mii Brawlers Amiibo looks ratchet as.

Edited by daikonboy101
  • Upvote 1

MEGATON!(?)

Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival will be a free download, but it will require amiibo to play

and so it begins

So we have confirmation that at least 90 alternate costumes in Super Mario Maker are unlockable through amiibo. Rev up those wallets

2480c954e2.png

• Upvote 1

Oh god, now I need every amiibo ever...

brb gonna commit sudoku

• Upvote 1

Just letting you all know I plan on getting my Roy amiibo when it's announced, and I don't care what price I have to pay, it will be mine.

Just out of curiosity, have you played Binding Blade at all? Also, I, too, plan to buy the Roy amiibo. I kinda waited without realizing that I'd like amiibos for the sake of having a figurine-ish thing of various favorite characters. I accidentally purchased a Little Mac amiibo off Amazon for about $30 and if I wasn't such a cheapskate, I'd get Marth, Ike, and Robin. Instead, I'm just gonna keep the Little Mac and buy Falco and Roy. I'll borrow the rest of the FE amiibos from a friend for FE: Fates.

So we have confirmation that at least 90 alternate costumes in Super Mario Maker are unlockable through amiibo. Rev up those wallets

2480c954e2.png

Nintendo has clarified that at least some of those costumes will be unlockable without amiibo.

I mean, there's only gonna be around 50 amiibo when the game comes out, yeah? So a few of them are bound to be for completing challenges or getting a certain amount of likes online or something dumb like that

Are some amiibo figures really difficult/expensive to get hold of in the US? There's a big retail store about 5 minutes from my house that has every amiibo released in stock, ranging in price from £10-12. Even during Christmas time their stock was replenished every week without delay.

Wow, that's pretty awesome. To answer your question, yes, most Amiibos (especially the more recent ones) are incredibly difficult to find in the US, so the fact that you have most of them available near you is pretty darn lucky. To give you a general idea of which ones are the most rare, here's a list:

Common (you can find these in any store):

Mario

Luigi

Peach

Link

Pikachu

Kirby (apparently not as common in UK)

Donkey Kong

Zelda

Bowser

Uncommon (decent chance at finding them in stores):

Samus

Yoshi

Diddy Kong

Toon Link

Sheik

Rare (not a good chance of finding in stores):

Fox

Sonic

Mega Man

Ike

Dedede

Very rare (little to no chance of finding in stores):

Villager

Wii Fit Trainer

Marth (restock in April)

Little Mac (CHECK BEST BUY THIS WEEK IF YOU LIVE IN THE US!)

Pit

Captain Falcon (CHECK BEST BUY THIS WEEK IF YOU LIVE IN THE US!)

Exclusives (only available in certain stores; for the most part, very rare)

Shulk (exclusive to Gamestop and EB Games) (restock soon, so I'm told)

Rosalina (exclusive to Target)

Meta Knight (exclusive to Best Buy and Future Shop) (restock by March 17, according to Reddit)

Lucario (exclusive to Toys R Us)

I would grab any rare or very rare ones you want because those are definitely hard to find.

Also, it's been indicated that Golden Mario will be pretty heavily stocked in-stores, so do not pay the outrageous price people are asking for it on eBay and amazon. Just wait.

Omg, I saw Pit, little mac and sonic in my local gaming store before I knew about amiibos

I got some things from GameStop.

a9874b64ef80cbeb9c0005476de3704d.png7132cfb998e2a7bede9e48c48e931688.png

I ordered WFT and Pit on the 29th and 30th from GameStop but they just arrived today and I bought Ness and Dedede yesterday also from GameStop.

• Upvote 4

A wild Mewtwo appeared at San Diego Comic-Con!

TTMHXqq.jpg

jk gais Mewtwo is a legendary and therefore wouldn't appear in the wild unless it was a roaming legendary, which Mewtwo isn't

Very fitting because you're never going to find one of these amiibo "in the wild"

• Upvote 1

So Target had a pretty big restock yesterday which included Marth, WFT, Charizard, Wario, Rosalina, and Jigglypuff. I ordered a Rosalina since she's the only one I needed but if you're interested in Jigglypuff she's still up on the website. http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-jigglypuff/-/A-17315174#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=jigglypuff

Target's shipping is insane though.

Edited by Ultanoka

So Target had a pretty big restock yesterday which included Marth, WFT, Charizard, Wario, Rosalina, and Jigglypuff. I ordered a Rosalina since she's the only one I needed but if you're interested in Jigglypuff she's still up on the website. http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-jigglypuff/-/A-17315174#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=jigglypuff

Target's shipping is insane though.

I really wish I could've gotten a Marth, but I was able to get a Jigglypuff just now. I'm honestly shocked that she's still in stock after 24 hours, whoever is in charge of stocking amiibo at Target knows what they're doing and is a true hero

Additionally, the Yoshi's Wooly World amiibo bundle is up for preoreders on Toys R Us, so if you were wanting that bundle, now's your chance! The amiibo Festival bundle is up too, in case you were wanting to actually pay for that game for some reason

• Upvote 1

So I went to Gamestop today and managed to snag the last Pikachu and the last Super Mario variant of Luigi. However, I could not find King Dedede, but my dad was nice enough to get me one from Ebay, so I should be getting that next week. Here's a snapshot of my collection so far.

RpBiUFg.jpg?1

Sorry for the low quality, this was taken from my room with my webcam, so I didn't have much quality options.

Wow what could be inside this box from Target that is for some reason opened!?

30e3c1879915337f074cc6b3d232dab6.png

d1c678c05670582485cc2692c89699ff.png[

Probably one of the worst packaged amiibo I've ever got and she still isn't bent. I don't keep my amiibo in box but if I did I would be amazed.

• Upvote 2

In case you guys didn't hear, Palutena is an Amazon exclusive and she'll be available today starting at 2PM PST/5PM EST, 1 per customer. She might sell out fast so if you wanna get one, try to be there at 2PM PST sharp.

In case you guys didn't hear, Palutena is an Amazon exclusive and she'll be available today starting at 2PM PST/5PM EST, 1 per customer. She might sell out fast so if you wanna get one, try to be there at 2PM PST sharp.

tfw I used the rest of my gift card money for a PS TV

Got her.

I'll probably try and get Dark Pit, his numbers were supposed to be 100-150 but now it's ranging from 15 to 50 so... No idea what's going on.

Glad I got Palutena though.

tfw I used the rest of my gift card money for a PS TV

LMAO

Not to derail or anything but... not the wisest of moves, I'd have to say. PS Vita is pretty purposeless (as great as the concept sounds on paper).

On Topic: I got Jigglypuff and Rosalina from the Target restock a few weeks ago... I normally rip right into these guys, but for some reason I've been hesitant to take these two in particular out of their boxes

• Upvote 2