• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
GoldenGhost

The July 2015 Smash Bros Summer Of Fun Tournament

I can play both Wii U and 3DS

NNID is DropdUrPocket
3DS code is 2191-7933-7696
Skype names is TheRealDrPocket (aka The Courier)
My favorite thing to do in the summer is work, because I'm an adult
I don't know stages very well, so just Final Destination for both systems.

Grant is a butt, so I choose Guar Plain for 3DS and Coliseum for Wii U.

• Upvote 2

First 3DS only entry ftw. Just gotta love that underaged-no job sh-

Moving on...

Friend Code: 2320-6361-3224

Favorite Summer Activity: Floating in a pool, thinking about my boring life, being really depressing and hopeful at the same time, and getting out a few hours later looking like an old man :-D

Nominated Stage: Dreamland 64

So... My name is Monkey Wrench. Nice to meet you, Mr. Organized "3DS and/orWii U" Tournament

Edited by A C Cret

If it is available, it would be nice if we could get everybody who could enter to post dates that would work for them, that way we can get as many people as possible.

First 3DS only entry ftw. Just gotta love that underaged-no job sh-

Moving on...

Friend Code: 2320-6361-3224

Favorite Summer Activity: Floating in a pool, thinking about my boring life, being really depressing and hopeful at the same time, and getting out a few hours later looking like an old man :-D

Nominated Stage: Dreamland 64

Thanks for signing up! Unfortunately Dreamland 64 isn't allowed in this tournament since its a DLC stage and I can't expect everyone to have bought it or buy it just for this tournament. Sorry  :-( (Trust me, you're not the first person to want that stage)

Feel free to pick a different 3DS stage though.

If it is available, it would be nice if we could get everybody who could enter to post dates that would work for them, that way we can get as many people as possible.

I think at this point we're going to need to keep the tournament date close to the 18th, but please do give me an idea of when you're available in case I can work something out :-) (If you just need a better time of the day to do this then that's an easy fix, the time is very negotiable at this point)

At the very least it'll make it so I can plan ahead better for the next tournament so that we can get even more people in the action. If I can't get you in this tournament then you can bet I'll make an effort to include you in the next one.

(Also I did ask for people to post times they were available when they signed up so that we could adjust the schedule if necessary, but oh well)

Maybe if you didn't post text bricks I wouldn't be so inclined to skim... ;-) And really, all Dreamland 64 is is Battlefield with better music and a windbox. Because everything in Smash 4 has a windbox...

Ehhh, why not Minor Circuit (Ω) or Arena Ferox (Ω) for finals?

I can't make the 18th because of a vacation, but I can make the 11th.

Dang, I don't think I can make that work. Really sorry man, I mean I could try shooting for the 17th or 19th or something but I'd have to ask everyone again, and I can't guarantee I could make either of those work. Doesn't hurt to try though, what do those dates look like for you?

Maybe if you didn't post text bricks I wouldn't be so inclined to skim... ;-) And really, all Dreamland 64 is is Battlefield with better music and a windbox. Because everything in Smash 4 has a windbox...

Ehhh, why not Minor Circuit (Ω) or Arena Ferox (Ω) for finals?

Omega stages aren't allowed. Also I already have the stage for the finals picked, so I appreciate you wanting to make sure we have a decent stage for finals but I was planning on making sure it was something appropriate anyways :-) (This is kind of the same reason I gave Isaac a chance to repick his stage)

I can sign you up for the normal version for one of those stages (assuming Minor Circuit is supposed to be Mario Circuit) if you'd like, or you can pick something different.

I can make the 11th, but I have no idea if I can make it on the 18th yet. I will be going on vacation sometime this summer, but I don't know when yet.

:roll:

Well good to know. Thanks for the patience, lol. How about Pac-Land The Great Cave Offensive dang, I hate having 3DS sometimes...

Screw it, choosing F-Zero. Not Omega, not DLC. *sigh*

For those who aren't aware, the official date of the tournament was changed from July 11th to July 18th, which is next Saturday. The time is currently set for 5:00 PM EST, but this is very much negotiable. If you've signed up and are unable to make it on the 18th, please let me know. Thanks!

I'm kinda sad that I couldn't find a date that would work for everyone but I really need to nail down a date and time and I tried to get as many people as I could. There will be more tournaments in the future, so hopefully those who can't compete in this one can compete in the next one.

• Upvote 1

Should work fine for me. Any time I can play Smash with a real person who isnt the normal For Glory... butt, I'm happy.

Also, these are spaces in my name, not underscores... :-P

I just got an account so I could enter, but I have no Skype at all...

-Able to use 3DS version

-Friend Code: 0087-2909-3657

-No Skype account (I'm only 14}

-My favorite thing to do in the summer is playing video games

-I'd like to nominate Prism Tower for the 3ds version.

Please consider this, I'm only 14 and I've never been in any kind of tournament. But hey, if I'm not nominated, no big deal.

Bump of reminder that time changes need to be made for me to participate.

Also I seen quite a few people crying about Pac - Land and Mario Galaxy cause "muh non tourney legal stage". So I request to change my Wii U choice to 75m to maximize the fun of the summer tournament.

You realize this is supposed to be For Fun format, right? You could choose the Great Cave Offensive if you really wanted to :-D

• Upvote 1

You realize this is supposed to be For Fun format, right? You could choose the Great Cave Offensive if you really wanted to :-D

A C Cret has the greatest idea ever. Somebody please choose Great Cave Offensive as their Wii U stage. I already did my part by nominating Pac Land. Somebody needs to nominate Great Cave Offensive if this is really going to be a For Fun tournament.

Also, I'm not sure if this is going to be shown up on time, but my Skype name is now Jen the Cutie Springtrap for everyone's information.

If GCO gets added, I'm dropping out. It's hard enough to score kills on 75m and Pac-Land is full of rewards for the worst player, it's unfair.

A few important changes have been made:

- The official time of the tournament is now set to 8PM EST. I know it's later than I originally planned but this is necessary in order to include everyone. Please be totally absolutely ready to battle 30 minutes before the tournament begins.

- I've added everyone who's signed up so far to the sign-up list, so everyone please take a second to double-check the info I've put for you and make sure it's correct (like seriously please do this, it'll only take you a second)

- the tournament bracket will be made available tomorrow when the tournament begins

- For the people who are whining about the stages being picked, keep in mind that not all of the stages in the stage pool will be used. The stages that will be used for each bracket in each round will be randomly selected out of the ones you have chosen. To clarify, one stage on each console will be randomly picked for each of these rounds:
Round 1 WB
Round 1 LB
Round 2 WB
Round 2 LB
Round 3 WB
Round 3 LB
So out of all of the stages you guys picked, only 6 for each console will be randomly picked. The Finals and Grand Finals will be set on stages that I have chosen, and since the tournament will be switching to For Glory for those two rounds, you can rest easy that I will pick tourney-legal stages for those matches. You'll be notified which stages have been randomly chosen as the rounds begin.

- Everyone will be entitled to exactly 1 (one) jon during the tournament. Your jons are not transferable during the tournament and are void after the tournament has ended. Use your jons wisely

Also I seen quite a few people crying about Pac - Land and Mario Galaxy cause "muh non tourney legal stage". So I request to change my Wii U choice to 75m to maximize the fun of the summer tournament.

If you say so...

Bump of reminder that time changes need to be made for me to participate.

I will play the absolute lamest Falcon you have ever seen

Whelp, gotta drop out now. No biggie, just have a barbeque thing that starts an hour beforehand and lasts for the rest of the evening.

Probably makes it easier, in some ways, I guess. Sorry for the last minute change! :-(