Zumbee4life

Need Star Heads!

Zumbee4life    9

Hey guys I need some star heads to complete my collection. I'm looking for Thief, Scuba Steve, Lava Lamp, Tiny Monkey, Tiny Cyclops, and Winston.

I can offer 160 gems, 21 yarn, CC knight, Alien, Barbarian, Swamp Bro, Boom, and Peeps.

Any help with this would be appreciated. Xbox GT is Zumbee4life just send a message and I'll invite you sometime.

EDIT: I'll now offer whatever you want.

EDIT: I now have Thief and Scuba Steve. I also now have Buckle Your Pants but I lost Winston for it. I also have Cecil! Yay! I lost King for it though. I need Lava Lamp again but I have Gerard now. I also have King.

EDIT: I just lost Cecil, Thief AND Scuba Steve. I got Tiny Cyclops now though. I also have Alien. I just got Cecil for Tiny Cyclops. Lol.

Edited by Zumbee4life

Morg    1,515

Pro tip from someone who used to play BBT and got all the Star Heads: You won't be getting all of the heads you need with 160 gems, and yarn doesn't cut it when most players already have all the weapons.

There's a low chance some users are missing the Alien Hominid head / Castle Crasher head, and you can get those heads endlessly so long as you own the games and you make a local account to trade it to your main one. Either use this method or get ready to give out a LOT of gems for one head, as most players I encountered years ago for Star Heads demand over 500 gems for one head.

• Upvote 1

Zumbee4life    9

Pro tip from someone who used to play BBT and got all the Star Heads: You won't be getting all of the heads you need with 160 gems, and yarn doesn't cut it when most players already have all the weapons.

There's a low chance some users are missing the Alien Hominid head / Castle Crasher head, and you can get those heads endlessly so long as you own the games and you make a local account to trade it to your main one. Either use this method or get ready to give out a LOT of gems for one head, as most players I encountered years ago for Star Heads demand over 500 gems for one head.

I know that. I'll be accepting one head for 160 gems, one for Swamp Bro, one for Barbarian, one for Boom and one for Peeps.

Cat Guard    246

Sir, you do not need the heads, you want star heads

Anyways, like Morg said, most people don't take gems anymore, being that most people have all the heads, and it will be easier to just wait for the heads to come out again, and you wont lose anything.

• Upvote 1

Morg    1,515

..... Really? I've seen TONS of people who have next to nothing. Sheesh. Can't post nothin' and random people start judging everything.

We aren't judging you, we're suggesting good ideas so that you won't be ripped off and get bad trades.

• Upvote 1

A C Cret    196

That's usually because people want a lot for them. I earned all mine (twice, actually), and wouldn't part with them for a mere 100 gems or any amount of yarn.

And dude, chill. We're all trying to help you out here, not being judge mental. Sure, there are plenty of people who have either all of them or none of them, but people usually don't trade in-game because they either don't want to or want more than 100 gems. The online community and forums are very different places indeed, and you can't compare apples to oranges.

Cat Guard    246

random people start judging everything.

Excuse me, but you do not just join a forum, asking for heads, then when people start giving helpful suggestions, get all mad at them for trying to help you.

Morg    1,515

I suggest we keep this thread civilized and not break into fights about this.

If nobody is giving star heads, then nobody's giving star heads. Try a different approach to how you ask for star heads and see if it makes a difference.