• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!

Welcome to My Opinion. Someone has to say a YouTuber, TV show, video game, or movie and say their opinion.

RedHotSword3256: Dark Souls

aiqoapo: I don't really like it that much. iBallisticSquid.

tRFjPYdEPTF4367: I subscribed to him! Gravity Falls.

TimDaUser: What is Gravity Falls? How about The Fast and Furious?

Etc.

I'll start. South Park.

• Upvote 1

(JoJo isn't just a game, it's mostly referred to as it's anime persona.)

Eh, I was cool with it and watched the first season. I stopped caring when Season 2 started rolling out.

Pajama Sam?

I used to sing the theme song in the classroom when people stopped talking and there was this horrible silence. It was fun.

League of ''Steal My Money'' Legends.

That was one of my favorite 90's cartoon growing up. Kids on skateboards in some street gang, like, sweet, duuuuude. ;-)

Ummm, the Mother series (or a specific game if you've played one)

Well I'm glad you asked.

I wanna say all three Mother games make it into my top 10 games of all time, but I don't really have a well-defined top 10 list so I can't be 100% sure about that. I can say Mother 3 is my second favorite game of all time though, it's definitely the best in the series and I can't wait until it gets brought to the US (because I know they're gonna do it, oh baby it's gonna happen). Earthbound Beginnings is fantastic but it's probably my least-favorite out of the entire series because of its short length, annoying random encounters, absurd amounts of grinding, and lack of clear objectives at some points. I can't criticize the graphics since it's such an old game, but the menu system was also rather confusing. However, the story is phenomenal as it always is with the Mother games, and it has some of the most memorable tracks out of the entire series. "Pollyanna" might be my favorite song from a video game, and other melodic songs like "And Fallin Love" and "All I Needed Was You" make the soundtrack much much more than just a collection of simple battle tracks. The characters are all really likable too, and even though you recruit Teddy really late into the game, he's still a very memorable character. In terms of gameplay, this isn't the best Shigesato Itoi has to offer, but the story and music make this game well worth checking out.

Earthbound is even better and I feel like it sets the standard for Mother games. It improves on everything Earthbound Beginnings had going for it and includes more features like the trippy backgrounds and iconic figures like Mr Saturn and the Franklin Badge. The soundtrack is stellar, offering more memorable tunes like the "Onett Theme", "Because I Love You" and "Smiles and Tears". The quirky sense of humor really shines in this installment and its cast of characters is just as lovable as the cast in Mother 1. The story is a bit deeper, the final enemies a bit scarier, and the adventure so much more grand. There's not much else I can say about Earthbound; this game is a masterpiece.

Mother 3 takes a different spin on the Mother formula and ultimately goes above and beyond the expectations of a Mother game. The focus in this game is definitely on the story, which features a much wider array of characters than the previous games, including some returning cast members like Mr Saturn and the game's surprise main antagonist. The decision to split this game into chapters is a smart one, since the story explores a lot of separate twisting paths that ultimately converge in surprising ways. The tone is set as very dark right from the start, but the morose overtone is lightened throughout the game with Mother's classic cheery visuals and silly humor. Mother 3 tells its story with many goofy characters and across many environments, all while never growing stale thanks to Itoi's masterful storytelling; the game knows when to let the player explore their curiosity, when to make the player laugh, and when to sit the player down and tug at their heart-strings. Aside from the story, the variety of playable characters allows for a lot of unique styles of combat that weren't explored in Mother 1 and 2, and the combat overall is something totally unique. I've never seen a game use rhythm-based combat the way this game uses it. You can tell a lot of time was put into perfecting this game's brilliant soundtrack to challenge players with the difficult rhythms in combat situations while still sounding just as beautiful and memorable as the soundtracks of the other Mother games. Mother 3 was crafted carefully and polished in every aspect, and the result is something somehow better than perfect. It accomplishes everything it needs to and then offers even more. Mother 3 deserves every bit of praise I can give it, and the day that it gets brought to the US so more people can play will be a historical one indeed.

So all in all the Mother games are pretty good. What's your opinion on flossing?

• Upvote 3

I'm not sure why that's a test. He is and great man who just wanted every who played video games to have fun and enjoy.

FPS/TPS games?

I like them. By them, I mean "Battlefield", "Borderlands" and pretty much nothing else. COD? Ew. 

The Lego Movie?

Patch 1.01

Bug Fixes 

-Fixed a bug in which the question mark after "The Lego Movie" was not appearing correctly. 

Additions

-Added a comma and "'Borderlands'" after "'Battlefield'".

Thank you for your patience. We will continue to support this post and update it as much as possible for our playerbase. ~MeltedCow Co.

Edited by MeltedCow
  • Upvote 1