• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 

146 posts in this topic

I love their first album, their second was kinda... different. I couldn't really get into it like the first album. 

Macklemores new song on the radio?

Ew. He had a clear goal, and fell flat on his face. Too repetitive, and for a rapper, he sings too much.

Macklemore in general

I mean, it's technically music, but you've taken out the notes, kinda like a drum being a rhythmic element, but most rappers are annoying and only talk about themselves, money, drugs, ehh- women, and other rappers. Also, it's so profaine that it's almost irritating to listen to sometimes... /rant

Rock music?

Hate it almost as much as country (IDK why).

Speaking of which, Country?

I like it. I also live in the middle of nowhere farm town USA of Washington, so...

Techno?

Ok; not my type.

Does black ops 3 already look worse than Advanced Warfare?

They're all the same to me.

Does anyone really like the Xbox sequels to Dreamcast games like Crazy Taxi and Jet Set Radio?

No, just Microsoft trying to grab every penny to pay off their constantly growing pile of stupid ideas and terrible products.

Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft, and why?

Although I no longer own any Nintendo consoles, I just have to like Nintendo, since the late Mr. Iwata made multiple generations grow up with his great systems and games. He started some of the most popular and known games (Mario, Donkey Kong, etc.) and started one of the most sucessful companies ever. Nintendo is not only sucessful for their great systems, but their games aswell. They managed to make incredible systems, such as the Wii (and the Wii U), Nintendo DS (an all the other versions), and the Nintendo64. In my opinion, Sony and Microsoft will never be able to do this.

TL:DR:
Nintendo

Cat Guard forgot a question, so I'll answer A C Cret's.

Nintendo; Even though I almost exclusively play on Xbox, I will always have a softspot for Nintendo.  The N64 had many of the best video games ever made; SM64, both Banjos, DK64, OoT, Majora's Mask, Mario Kart 64, the original Mario Parties, Smash 64... It goes on and on.  That is an era of gaming that will always be remembered as one of the best, and it will take forever for any company to recapture that magic.

Xbox or Playstation [PC not an option]

Xbox, solely on the Xbox Exclusives.

Those guys have robbed me plenty of times before so I don't buy a subscription anymore...

Topic!

Assassins Creed's yearly releases?

By far my favorite in the series.

Didn't like where The Pre-sequel went, and since Australia 2k got shut down I will most likely never buy it.

(If anyone wants to play Borderlands 1/2, send me a friend request!)

Anything by Telltale games?

Meh.

Jack***; show or movies, I don't care either way (Silly forum censoring xD)   

Honestly, they all look stupid enough that I don't want to watch them. Maybe someday that will change, but not today. I know forum censoring is hilarious, but I usually censor myself anyways

Ted 1 and/or 2

I've only seen the first one, it was kinda funny.

Cats in general

Edited by Cat Guard

I have two. One is almost always outside, it kills rats and brings them to the doorstep every day.  The other one is really fat and it likes eating spiders.  So I would say that I love how they keep my house clean from unwanted animals.  Also, they are pretty nice to have hanging around you 24/7

JOOHHHHNNN CEEEENNNNAAA, in general?

I don't really care for wrestling, but he seems to be a really kind guy, and is also a part of the Make-A-Wish Foundation, which lets kids with bad diseases get next to any wish they want, so I think it's cool how he helps out with that

Dark Souls 1