Sign in to follow this  
MaseFromBehemoth

[24-7-2015] Solo Feature - Immortality Challenged

Let me introduce you to a friend of mine. He doesn't talk a lot and he requires a bit of weekly cleaning and maintenance to keep him together, but he's pretty cool once you make up a personality for him in your head and stay up late to talk to him. I wish I had more friends, but I already broke my shovel...

Solo Feature
Dead Friend by IMPOSSABLANK
Furbottom's Difficulty Rating: Expert

Expert difficulty playlists will be challenges even for BattleBlock veterans. These levels are put together with no regard for the safety of your prisoner. Innovative and deadly exercises await inside these demanding levels. Doubly so on Insane Mode!

*A special note regarding Prisoner unlocks: Remember you can complete either Story mode Furbottom’s Feature to unlock this week’s featured Prisoner. If the Solo Feature is too hard, try Co-Op and vice versa! You can even recomplete current Features you have already played!

So, my friend and I were walking around the prison today (he loves piggy back rides!), and he was thinking to himself "What if there was a playlsit made just for me?"; Well IMPOSSABLANK has an answer for you my special friend!

DeadFriend1.jpg

DeadFriend2.jpg

DeadFriend3.jpg

What's that? You're hungry? As any teenager quickly finds out, you can't walk through the drive through! But I know somebody who can: Wheels! They'll be your prisoner unlock if you complete either Story Furbottom's Feature this week! Happy National Drive-Thru Day!

FeaturePost_Wheels.jpg

8Bitten    316

Alright peeps, lemme' give you the rundown on this delightfully pleasant playlist.

For starters, the color schemes are awesome, and the level names are often rather clever or hilarious as well.
As for the actual content of the levels, they're great! There are a couple old ideas I recognized from other playlists, but some of the original ideas within this playlist are superb and definitely worth praise. My only grievances came from a couple points where the player could break the levels, the somewhat lack-luster encores and a few grenade traps. The reason I had an issue with these traps was that I felt the paths of grenades were a bit hard to memorize and dodge. That coupled with the fans often found in those areas it would be thoroughly difficult to pass this one on Insane Mode. (I know, 8Bitten complaining about grenade traps, what a hypocrite.)

But where this playlist really took off were the Finales. The Finales were SO GOOD, and easily made this playlist one of my all-time favorites. There was one point in particular with cannons and a raining grenade, which I can confidently say is one of the coolest platforming trap sections I've seen to date. I highly recommend giving this one a run through. This playlist earned its Feature status and then some.

4.5/5 Stars. IMPOSSABLANK has a new fan.

Edited by 8Bitten
  • Upvote 4

oJ0K3Ro    1

I am so happy that i got into the Xbox One preview program so i can play this once again!!!   All hail backwards Compat.!!!!!!

Great Playlist!!!!

Edited by oJ0K3Ro
  • Upvote 1

IMPOSSABLANK    52

I am so happy that i got into the Xbox One preview program so i can play this once again!!!   All hail backwards Compat.!!!!!!

Great Playlist!!!!

Its a good thing I'm in it too, otherwise nobody would be playing this playlist and sending me rage messages :)

Ryanormous9    1

I took a seriously long break from this game just because I found some other games I wanted to spend some time on. I've recently decided to return to this masterpiece of a game, and the first thing I did was the new Furbottom's Feature. IMPOSSABLANK, this was the most fun I've had on a feature in a seriously long time. It was also the most challenge I've dealt with in a while. I've yet to even finish it because it's such a challenging map. What amazed me most, however, was that it didn't try to be stupidly challenging. Rather, it had challenge underlined by bits of genius here and there. This map was and honor to play and will be an honor to finish. I look forward to seeing new maps from you in the future.

• Upvote 1

Hazard    394

I managed to lose my 360's power strip, but once I find it or buy a new one I will be sure to try this playlist.  I haven't been intrigued by once of these since the first time that The Final Unicorn came out (besides 8Bitten's playlists).

megan    543

FeaturePost_Boot.jpg

This week we bring back the Boot for players who complete Furbottom's Features! We've also re-featured this solo playlist so you can play these levels to unlock das Boot.