Cat Guard    246

If you could have one piece of The Behemoth's merchadise, what would you get? I would get the 10 year aniversary shirt, since it has a lot of characters from all of there games (except PP), and overall is a shirt celabrating a great occasion.

A C Cret    196

I mean, if you're so sad that there isn't a PP representation on the shirt, you could always use a sharpie... sorry I had to

I dunno, I might grab one of those Castle Crahsers plushies. Those are sweet :-D

U-Knighted    179

BBBBBLLLLLUUUUEEEE KKKKNNNNIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTT PPPPPLLLLLUUUUUUSSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!

i sory i jst srsly lick da bleu knihgt

I have lots of Behemoth merch I've gathered over the years.  Sadly, my favorite one was the little Behemoth chicken keychain I had, but that was stolen along with my keys last December during the robbery at my work.  I still have a a few shirts and my kickstarter Necromancer figurine, at least, though, amongst other neat things.  I'm a bit of a sucker for Behemoth merch, and when I start making some money at work, I'm probably going to buy even more stuff to add to my collection.

Mangle    399

If there is one piece of Behemoth merch I would absolutely want to have (and need to have) is that Hatty tissue box. It's been made obvious and I said it before, but I have been going through harsh times the past few years, and it would be nice to pull a tissue out of Hatty's........hat when I need to cry over something.

GoldenGhost    2,058

Man I wish I could have one of those groovy-looking pink knight figurines... he looks so rad, smiling there with his lollipop

lol oh wait

TZuhE1k.jpg

(He looks even more cool in person!)

I actually really want, like, all of the adorable plushie hats Anna the Red has made. They look so comfy and squishy, she did an amazing job designing those. Now that I'm checking them out, I might have to dish out some birthday money on one of those (maybe the Duck Shark one... and just maybe I'll get that plush Behemoth chicken while I'm at it)

• Upvote 2

Cat Guard    246

Once I get some birthday money next month, I'll probably buy the 10 yr shirt, and maybe one of Anna(The Red)'s hats, since they are just so hard to pass up

Jamma003    76

I don't think there's any such thing as ONE item. Its a "gotta catch 'em all" situation, especially with the plushies.

They're doing a 4-pack Knight bundle right now, does that count as one?

If not, the chicken key-chain, definitely.

Ultanoka    580

The Barbarian figure or the Necromancer figure.

I bought the Barbarian figure back in 2011 and still have it however in my movement from houses his shield and club broke. I would buy another one but I can't find it for sale :(

The Necromancer figure is something I dont have yet and I really want it. I'm just trying to watch my money cause it costs a bit but it looks like it's worth the price though.

Maybe someday I'll get around to buying the Necromancer...

Edited by Ultanoka

Hazard    394

While it doesn't exist I'm thinking of trying to make a Brute/Skeleton head sculpture similar to the Halo 3 Master Chief helmet.

In their actual merch though, I love the plushie hats and would buy any of them.

Cat Guard    246

Looking back, I would die for a Bear Hat, they looked so cool and comfortable, but they were limited edition, so unless Anna makes more, tough luck for me I guess

Soldjermon    12

I would love to have a Hatty bust and a couple other items related to BattleBlock Theater that's only sold in conventions...
Since, I live too far away from any kind of convention, and can't afford to travel to at least one of them(I live several states away from every one of them), there's no way for me to get one of the convention-only items. D;

Makes me want to cry... ;~; *sniff*

- Soldjermon