• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
IMPOSSABLANK

Favorite Non-Special Head?

18 posts in this topic

Excluding the special/star heads, whats your favorite head in BBT? Note: has to be official, no custom heads. I personally would choose this guy, but thats just me. I'm curious to know your favorites :)

post-27007-0-49392000-1438576935.jpg

The only head I used for the most part was the triangle head that looked like it had a knight's helmet on.  

As homage to my favorite player in Spelunky, I was always the Square Turban Guy in red.

Prepare for pixellation turned up to 11:

post-25838-0-22694700-1438593671.jpg

Non star head?

I love troll people to make them think I am a newb with the default circle head.

Also love the piranha and the TV.

I do think there was a lot of good heads specifically in the Square and Triangle section of heads :)

Truth, it feels like the Cylinder heads were all barely thought about and didn't have much effort.  I think Triangle by far look better than the other types of heads, as a whole.

I do think there was a lot of good heads specifically in the Square and Triangle section of heads :)

Truth, it feels like the Cylinder heads were all barely thought about and didn't have much effort.  I think Triangle by far look better than the other types of heads, as a whole.

Not much effort?

I spent months on those things, off-and-on, because trying to do all 320 in one go was exhausting.  Personally I really like a lot of the cylinder prisoners.

Not much effort?

I spent months on those things, off-and-on, because trying to do all 320 in one go was exhausting.  Personally I really like a lot of the cylinder prisoners.

Firstly, I didn't mean to offend anyone saying that.  I meant that they were barely thought out compared to the other types. It may be that it was just that I was burnt out and bought all of the cylinder last in one go, and I haven't played this game very much since 2014.

I'll look back at them when I play the game again and see if my opinion has changed.  Just right now IMO they are the least good looking type of head. 

Edited by Hazard

Not much effort?

Sounds fun and not hard at all, sarcasm. Honestly I like most of the heads in the game, really great job :)

Square squid head FTW

I feel like some of the cylinders have the most effort. I mean even animated ones are in there.

Edited by predicteddeath