Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jamma003

Free Spare Star Heads (If Anyone Still Plays This)

10 posts in this topic

So while I was playing BBT locally, on co-op, quite often my brother(s) would get star prisoners whenever he logged in, as you do.

Over time, he ended up with quite a few. I have decided, I might as well give these away, because nobody is using them.

I know theres not much here, but even if I help one person, I guess thats good?

To apply for one: (Please read this at least once)

1. Put the prisoner of your choice and your gamertag (xbox only guys) on THIS THREAD. Please dont randomly add me on Xbox and ask for something, because then I might get confused. I am easily confused.

2. Only ask for one at a time, but obviously, if you want two and nobody takes the other after considerable time, you might as well go for it.

SO! Heres the list of all the spares I have got:

Donut
50% Off
Stubby
Fat Kid
FBI Agent 1 (the not square one)
Ms. Pump
Hatzilla

Troll

Rose

Apologies for the spacing, Its so I can tell whose account each prisoner is on.

Also, there are two prisoners that I can get an INFINITE SUPPLY of! The Castle Crasher and Alien Hominid prisoners that are unlocked by playing their respective games. I can get as many of these fellas as you need. So if you dont wanna buy either game (although I recommend you do), you can get them here.

One last thing, I will try to keep up with this, but it may be a few days between you asking for it and me getting everything set up / realising theres someone here asking for stuff.

One last thing number 2, Im in the UK, on from 12 until 6pm most days so think of that when you're doing your time-zone magic.

Peace.

-J

I cant figure out how the darn spoiler tags work....

Edit: Durp. Thanks Hazard, I was trying to manually type the tags, HTML style  :| 

Edited by Jamma003

This is a pretty nice thing that you're doing for the people that don't have all heads.

Also, to do a spoiler tag, hit the Special BB code button near the top left of your post and select spoiler.  This will pop up  --->  

Type whatever you want to in between those two boxes and it will show up in your post 

like this.

I would like that hatzilla please add me GT- WaterFlame1 I would really appreciate it

Ok! Ill be on today most likely. I'll add you.

SUCCESS! I AM HELPING PEOPLE!

Hello!

wait, that sounds something like a scammer would start out with

How ya doin'? 

i would like a Alien Hominid head. i read that you have an infinite supply of those. 

Gamertag: BudderDa

please and thank you!

if only you had buckle your pants

Hello!

wait, that sounds something like a scammer would start out with

How ya doin'? 

i would like a Alien Hominid head. i read that you have an infinite supply of those. 

Gamertag: BudderDa

please and thank you!

if only you had buckle your pants

Im not sure how you can scam someone giving out things for free, but alas... Ill add you today at some point. :)

Not sure if either you're still active or the thread.

But anyways, I would like to have both of the Game Exclusive prisoners.

My GT: ApocHarvester

Thanks in advance cx

Oh and Rose would be nice too, just because I forgot to mention it in the last post, also because I'm too lazy to post it right now XD