• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/

Playlist Name: Madness Medley

Gamertag: Daddyo ZZZZZ

Playlist Type: Arena

Mode: Ball Game, King of the Hill, Muckle, Color the World, Soul Snatcher

Levels:

Ball Game

Teleport Throws - Jump in through the portal to play-but be careful! You might wind up in a trap!

I'm A Fan - Grab the ball, and throw it in a hole! Protect the switch closest to your spawn, and press the other to get the ball in the enemey's hoop!

Super MarioBowl - This Mario inspired map a has some teleport pipes for fast travel!

King of the Hill

Royal Chamber - Destroy your enemies by shoving them into one of the holes, and sending them to a spiky, wet, explosive, or toothy death. Watch out above you!

Erupt - Travel into a volcano, and obliterate your foes with spiky traps on the sides!

Dethrone - Protect your throne, while attacking the other to gain control!

Muckle

Shocking Charge - Try not to be electrocuted, while electrocuting those who want to electrocute you! Whew.

Cavern Fights - Climb the walls of this cave, and punch your enemies off!

Teleportal - Jump in a portal to travel to your foes quickly-or fall to a well coordinated grenade!

Color the World

Color Me Hungry

Why So Blue

Don't Eat Paint

Soul Snatcher

Heaven

Hell

Tiny Theives

I hope you enjoy! Have fun wrecking face! :D

Seems like a pretty cool playlist. Try to give you a rating soon!

Edit: I liked the level where you pressed Y and then you had to press the buzzer to get the ball in the goal.

Edited by RedHotSword3256