• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
RedHotSword3256

What Tv Shows And Movies Are You Watching Atm?

64 posts in this topic

Streaming Southpaw ATM.  It takes forever trying to find a streaming site for a movie in theaters.

In terms of tv shows: lots of Yugioh. I'm finishing up Season 2 of the original show tonight because sleep is for the weak.

I also tune into America's Got Talent now and then; I used to really like that show but I haven't been as interested this season. It's still fun to watch sometimes though.

As for movies, I saw Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation the other day. It was quite good; I usually enjoy the M:I movies and this one is definitely one of my favorites. Lots of impressive action scenes, and the settings throughout the movie were pretty neat. (I felt sick halfway through the movie and had to leave for a few minutes during a really cool part, but I would happily go see the movie again to see what I missed.)

I also wanna check out Ant Man because Marvel movies are dope, and honestly I would be totally okay with seeing the Shaun the Sheep movie too. I've never watched Shaun the Sheep but I love Aardman Animations and apparently the movie is really good. Maybe I'll go knock out all of those movies in one day sometime this week.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been made already. Right now, I'm not really watching any TV shows or movies. I finished Game of Thrones Season 5 recently, and I can definitely say that it's the greatest show on television, without a doubt.

I started watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and really enjoyed it, but I stopped watching it around the 9th episode for some reason. I figure I'll get back into it sooner or later.

Biiiig Brother! It's a really fun reality TV show, and I always watch it with my family :-D

I started watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and really enjoyed it, but I stopped watching it around the 9th episode for some reason. I figure I'll get back into it sooner or later.

I can understand losing interest during the first arc, but you're right at the point where the second arc starts and that one is infinitely better than the first one. Keep watching, you're in for a treat.

We watch Wheel of Fortune pretty much every night. Jeopardy after that. 

Then, later at night, The Middle. It's a really funny show about a middle-class family.

Steven Universe. One of Cartoon Network's better titles in recent memory.

I've been watching a lot of Shimoneta. That anime is super funny, lots of dirty jokes and bad language. Plus, our heroes wear panties as masks...

I started watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure a few days ago and so far I love it. Going through episode #11.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been made already. Right now, I'm not really watching any TV shows or movies. I finished Game of Thrones Season 5 recently, and I can definitely say that it's the greatest show on television, without a doubt.

That is the exact same reaction that I had watching I don't know what it was but I stopped at the 9th episode and got through Jonathan Joestars' arc. I thought it was a really good show but never went back to it.

I am also watching 'Dragon ball Kai' and 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' I am enjoying both (Already watched Dragon Ball Z as a child so going back and watching the redo of it) I was more surprised enjoying 'IASIP' Because it's not the type of TV show that I watch normally however it is a good show.   

Edited by Abz2141

So I saw Ant Man today and it was pretty great IMO. Probably not my favorite Marvel film but still pretty fantastic. Lots of neat action and fight scenes, lots of fun humor, and Paul Rudd was pretty perfect as Scott Lang/Ant Man. It felt a lot different from other Marvel films in its humor and storytelling, plus the fact that Ant Man is such a different kind of superhero; Scott Lang isn't much of a special character at all beyond his experience as a cat burglar, he's just a normal-ish guy struggling to make ends meet in his own life. He doesn't even choose to become Ant Man, but he accepts it and uses it to pave a brighter path for himself, away from his past of crime. Anyways I might've forgotten this was even a Marvel movie if not for some reminders here and there, like the fun scene where (minor spoilers) Ant Man breaks into the Avengers facility and fights Falcon. Ant Man's story is great on its own, but it was nice to be reminded that it takes place in the same universe where the Avengers exist and that there's a reason Ant Man is the hero of this story rather than any of the other superheroes.

It wasn't a perfect movie; the story was a little bland and predictable during some parts and the humor occasionally fell flat, but overlooking those small complaints, it was a pretty great film. Definitely a pleasant surprise considering it was almost 10 years in the making and after its director Edgar Wright bailed from its production last year. It sounds like Ant Man will be appearing in future Marvel movies, which is very cool, and it might even be getting a sequel.

I've decided to start watching Sons of Anarchy again, I'm at S4E5.  It's been phenomenal since episode 2 of the first season.

I started to watch Archer again for the 10th time it has to be my favorite TV show of all time, love the humour. And I have reduced how much I watch It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia. Still a good show though.

Edited by Abz2141

Steven Universe. One of Cartoon Network's better titles in recent memory.

I'd argue it's the best Cartoon Network show. Like, ever.

As well as watching that I've started watching the X Files. It's great, it's so silly.

Rick and Morty is great to, I've been watching the first series.

Even though it was on TV in the past, I am re-watching breaking bad because I never finished the last season, and I have forgot about a lot of the plot, and even though I know how it ends (because when it ended, the whole flippin internet was talking about the ending and it was hard to avoid) I think it will be very climatic 

Even though it was on TV in the past, I am re-watching breaking bad because I never finished the last season, and I have forgot about a lot of the plot, and even though I know how it ends (because when it ended, the whole flippin internet was talking about the ending and it was hard to avoid) I think it will be very climatic 

Shhh, I'm on season 4.

I've been feeling the urge to rewatch Breaking Bad as well just because it's been a while since I watched it and that show is fantastic. I think season 4 of that show is some of the best television I've ever seen (not that season 5 isn't good, but wow season 4 was incredible) and you're right that the ending is very climactic and satisfying.

Now that I think about it, I should really get back to watching Better Call Saul; I watched the first handful of episodes but then I fell behind and it was difficult to catch up.

I'm really ashamed by how little of you watch Game of Thrones. It should be a sin to not be caught up.

I'm really ashamed by how little of you watch Game of Thrones. It should be a sin to not be caught up.

Whoa I am caught up fully with Game of Thrones and watched the entire series twice over, although saying that I do prefer Breaking Bad to Game Of Thrones and currently enjoying Better Call Saul.

Whoa I am caught up fully with Game of Thrones and watched the entire series twice over, although saying that I do prefer Breaking Bad to Game Of Thrones and currently enjoying Better Call Saul.
Yeah, Isaac, hold the phone a second. Who hasn't been watching Game of Thrones on here. I was under the assumption that only cave dwellers and fish haven't been watching it.

I would like to say that I really, really didn't like the middle of the last series, but it really brought it back in the last few episodes.

Edited by daikonboy101

Yeah, Isaac, hold the phone a second. Who hasn't been watching Game of Thrones on here. I was under the assumption that only cave dwellers and fish haven't been watching it.

I would like to say that I really, really didn't like the middle of the last series, but it really brought it back in the last few episodes.

I watch it from time to time, but not consistently. My girl tries to make me watch it with her, and I like it when I do; I just don't get into it.