RedHotSword3256

What Tv Shows And Movies Are You Watching Atm?

64 posts in this topic

Steven Universe. One of Cartoon Network's better titles in recent memory.

I'd argue it's the best Cartoon Network show. Like, ever.

As well as watching that I've started watching the X Files. It's great, it's so silly.

Rick and Morty is great to, I've been watching the first series.

I could never get interested to any of the new shows on CN, but for me Regular Show has got to be my favorite even though I don't watch it anymore.

Edited by SwAg_OuT_MaX

Just saw Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation for the second time.  It is definitely one of the best movies of the year so far.

Steven Universe. One of Cartoon Network's better titles in recent memory.

I'd argue it's the best Cartoon Network show. Like, ever.

As well as watching that I've started watching the X Files. It's great, it's so silly.

Rick and Morty is great to, I've been watching the first series.

I could never get interested to any of the new shows on CN, but for me Regular Show has got to be my favorite even though I don't watch it anymore.

I guess. I always thought that all the characters in Regular Show don't develop at all, and they weren't all that to begin with. I like Pops, though.

I've been watching the gift for the past hour (streaming it), and so far it is a lot worse than I expected it to be, and I didn't even have high expectations for it.  :(

I haven't seen a good movie in a while, so I'll tell you what I'm NOT watching

Check-in-minion.jpg

Uh, have you guys watched Kung Fury? Nazi arcade machines, laser-raptors, Thor, and barbarians with chain guns. It's an independent movie, I'll leave it here. (They swear, sometimes)

I've heard Agent 47 wasn't that good, but I still really wanna watch it. I love watching bad video game movies, like the Resident Evil ones.

I just wasted 2 hours of my life watching the Jaden Smith Karate Kid... I wish I could take that time back.

I just wasted 2 hours of my life watching the Jaden Smith Karate Kid... I wish I could take that time back.

You would have known how bad it was if you looked at his Twitter

You would have known how bad it was if you looked at his Twitter

tbh, that's the reason why I watched it... But wow, that was horrible

I was at a friend's house, and he showed me this show called Impractical Jokers, and I've been watching it all week. It's actually pretty funny. Have any of you guys seen it?

I was with family yesterday, and they decided to have us all watch WWE Summerslam.  This Gif right here [Warning NSFW] is how I felt like the WWE was the entire show. 

I was at a friend's house, and he showed me this show called Impractical Jokers, and I've been watching it all week. It's actually pretty funny. Have any of you guys seen it?

I have seen it advertised and the clips that they showed were surprisingly funny, however I haven't actually seen a full episode of it maybe at some point this week I might. 

Another point I actually did some research because I remember a British version of it....and I was right there is, possibly a less successful version of it because they only did 2 seasons in 3 years and haven't seen it advertised as much.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3845452/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

Currently watching Rick n Morty and Steven Universe. About to start watching Cowboy Bebop.

Check-in-minion.jpg

I thought that the first Despicable Me movie was ok, but then the 2nd movie was unnecisary, and now, the fanbase just ruined it, and I mean ruined it. I honestly hate the movies now. /rant

Edited by Cat Guard

I thought that the first Despicable Me movie was ok, but then the 2nd movie was unnecisary, and now, the fanbase just ruined it, and I mean ruined it. I honestly hate the movies now. /rant

Check-in-minion.jpg

Minions is going to destroy the franchise completely.  Everybody hates it now because they were so overmarketed.

History really does repeat itself, this is pretty much exactly what happened to the Rayman series when Rabbids got their own game. As the great Hayao Miyazaki once said, "Minions were a mistake, they're nothing but boo-boo-bananodoo"

History really does repeat itself, this is pretty much exactly what happened to the Rayman series when Rabbids got their own game. As the great Hayao Miyazaki once said, "Minions were a mistake, they're nothing but boo-boo-bananodoo"

But luckily, one series made it out alive. As for the other one... uh...

Check-in-minion.jpg

Minions is going to destroy the franchise completely.  Everybody hates it now because they were so overmarketed.

But Hazard, I love Minions. Seriously, I do. Yes I do think the minions are a bit overmarketed and their own movie wasn't that great, but I still love the minions, and I always will.

Check-in-minion.jpg

"hates it" you say

atNrYiT.png

I think you people are making too big of a deal about the little guys. If someone likes something, let them like it.

As for the actual Minions movie, I've actually seen it so my opinion comes from something other than the annoying advertisements. It was pretty funny, and I actually kind of enjoyed it. It goes without saying that I vastly prefer to watch the other Despicable Me movies, but I feel like this one deserves a watch at the least.