• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
RedHotSword3256

What Tv Shows And Movies Are You Watching Atm?

64 posts in this topic

Watched Hot Pursuit last night. It was okay, nothing really struck out to me.

Anime ruins lives.

But I cannot stop, it has entered my being.

Why is Yuyushiki so good

I must have problems

Anime ruins lives.

But I cannot stop, it has entered my being.

Why is Yuyushiki so good

I must have problems

I think I saw a new OVA is coming out soon. I miss Yuyushiki, I'm caught up in the translated portion of the manga too

I think I saw a new OVA is coming out soon. I miss Yuyushiki, I'm caught up in the translated portion of the manga too

There will be one eventually, but they'll have to find a replacement for Yukari's VA. It's too bad, I love her performance as Yukari and Aya in Kirino Mosaic.

I pray that we don't get the same outcome as Anna's VA from Shimoneta, she was gone too soon.

My roommates have been watching Luke Cage and I've been tuning in with them when I'm around for it. It's pretty good I guess, from what I've seen. I haven't read any of the Luke Cage comics or anything but it seems predictable and kinda cheesy at some parts. We've also been rewatching Gurren Lagann which is always great, I forget too easily how much I love that show.

Also finished Danganronpa 3 recently but we don't talk about that one

I'm wathcing shows like Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, My Little Pony and Steven Universe.

As for anime- I'm not quite fan of it, but I've just started watching Love Live! School Idol Project.

Rick and Morty.

You know that show.

The one that got it's own couch gag on The Simpsons.

Yeah that's the one.

Iz gud.

19 hours ago, superBRADY777 said:

Rick and Morty.

You know that show.

The one that got it's own couch gag on The Simpsons.

Yeah that's the one.

Iz gud.

I love watching Rick and Morty too!

Can't wait for season three.

I saw someone mention JoJo's Bizarre Adventures. I just started watching a month or two ago, but I haven't binged so I'm still on Season 2. 

On 23/12/2016 at 11:30 PM, megan said:

I saw someone mention JoJo's Bizarre Adventures. I just started watching a month or two ago, but I haven't binged so I'm still on Season 2. 

29c.gif
JJBA is a lot of fun to watch. Its crazy mix of serious battles and comedy moments is just what I look for in anime these days.