• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IMPOSSABLANK

Timebomb

19 posts in this topic

The game is simple, the first commenter starts at 1, and can count to a maximum of 3 numbers in one post, the next person starts at whatever number the last person left off on and can count to a maximum of 3 numbers at a time, and this keeps going until someone says 10 or higher, in witch case the game will reset. The person who says 10 or higher will explode and be the loser of the day and everyone will look back on his losing of this forum game and say "Man thats a guy I don't want to hang out with" and walk away, but he will also start the next game.

Example game:

DudeGuy565: 1 2

MrBreeze: 3 4 5

xXSnIpEzXx: 6

IMPOSSABLANK: 7 8 9

LoserMcSadFace256: 10, dang I lost, I will now start the next game, 1 2 3

ok you get the point have fun, just dont be a rule breaker.

Edited by IMPOSSABLANK

Question: once we get to 9, why would anyone post "10"? That's basically losing on purpose. I think this game needs to be rebalanced

Yeah, I agree with Grant, the game is pretty much over as soon as somebody gets to 9, so I think it needs a little more

Question: once we get to 9, why would anyone post "10"? That's basically losing on purpose. I think this game needs to be rebalanced

I was just making somthing when I was bored, I didnt really think these things through o_o

This would probably work better with a group of people who are taking turns, but that doesnt really work here :P

Edited by IMPOSSABLANK

Perhaps the person picks a number, without telling the peopl playing, and whoever says the number explodes. Idk, just a suggestion.