• Weapon Cats
    • Horses
    • Ferdinands
    • Puzzle Blocks
    • Raccalope
    • Jetpacks/Helicopters/Wings
    • Other (please specify)

Cat Guard    246

As of today, I have completed 4/15 levels on my first co-op playlist, and I want to know what kind of puzzles people want to see in a co-op playlist.

If you want to test my levels, (if you're not already) you can add me as a friend on Xbox Live.Gt - xDerpySquid11x

King    47

Hey Cat Guard... long time no see.

Well. I've always loved puzzles that are unique- in the fact thsat you don't use the actual in-game objects itself; you manipulate it so it is used in a different way than it was originally intended to. Just an idea :)

Hazard    394

I can play all Tuesday most weeks, I'll play with you then.  Remember, I like to appear offline so even if it says offline, send in invite.

GoldenGhost    2,058

Personally I don't enjoy seeing weapon cats in levels unless they're used as objects in puzzles. Like, throwing weapon cats in just for artificial difficulty isn't very fun, so I wouldn't use those unless it's for something clever. Anyways I'm looking forward to seeing what you make!  :-D

• Upvote 1

Jamma003    76

I tend to base levels on one specific idea, and just put in themed puzzles/parkour. I have a soul snatcher game map which takes place in an incinerator, where rocks fall from the right, follow the conveyor, then fall in a fire pit and respawn at the right. Simple but it really works. Lots of strategy with what you can do with the rocks.

You can probably put similar ideas into a co-op game.