• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Cat Guard

Give Me Ideas For A Co-Op Playlist

What Obstacles Do You Want?   9 members have voted

1. 1. What Obstacles Do You Want?

• Rocks
    • Boats
    • Lasers
    • Weapon Cats
    • Horses
    • Ferdinands
    • Puzzle Blocks
    • Raccalope
    • Jetpacks/Helicopters/Wings
    • Other (please specify)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

As of today, I have completed 4/15 levels on my first co-op playlist, and I want to know what kind of puzzles people want to see in a co-op playlist.

If you want to test my levels, (if you're not already) you can add me as a friend on Xbox Live.Gt - xDerpySquid11x

Hey Cat Guard... long time no see.

Well. I've always loved puzzles that are unique- in the fact thsat you don't use the actual in-game objects itself; you manipulate it so it is used in a different way than it was originally intended to. Just an idea :)

I can play all Tuesday most weeks, I'll play with you then.  Remember, I like to appear offline so even if it says offline, send in invite.

Personally I don't enjoy seeing weapon cats in levels unless they're used as objects in puzzles. Like, throwing weapon cats in just for artificial difficulty isn't very fun, so I wouldn't use those unless it's for something clever. Anyways I'm looking forward to seeing what you make!  :-D

I tend to base levels on one specific idea, and just put in themed puzzles/parkour. I have a soul snatcher game map which takes place in an incinerator, where rocks fall from the right, follow the conveyor, then fall in a fire pit and respawn at the right. Simple but it really works. Lots of strategy with what you can do with the rocks.

You can probably put similar ideas into a co-op game.

How about some Lasers? And maybe use magma blocks to dodge them? Or something to do with a robot, those always make things hard.