Followers 0
megan

[9-4-2015] Coop Feature: The Big Kohana

6 posts in this topic

Written by Erin

Coop Feature:
Monde 1-1 by Kohana
Difficulty: Beginner

A walk in the laser and buzzsaw filled park. Playlists of this difficulty will be a smooth experience with interesting ideas more than relentless challenge. These will generally be easier than the original Story mode campaign.

You know, Mr. Furbottom always intended his theater to be a family affair. No really! Back in his day, before the weapons and prisoners moved in, BattleBlock Theater was a place where moms, dads, sisters and brothers could all enjoy some acrobatic theatrics. And while the life of a cat is short and not terribly nostalgic, Kohana has created a playlist that harkens back to those good old days of yore. Yore what? You'll find out!

Oh, okay... here are some screenshots to tide you over.

2015-07-24_00002.jpg

2015-09-03_00007.jpg

2015-09-03_00009.jpg

One of the other nice things about playing coop levels that are less likely to frustrate you is the freedom it gives you to frustrate each other! Arm yourself appropriately for all future engagements by bringing with you this upsetting fellow...

FeaturePost_TROLL.jpg

Oh! And there might have also been something about a certain Castle Crashing game having an anniversary last week, or that a grand Remastering of said game is making news later this day...

Intriguing!

[Featured Playlist 4 September 2015]

Really? First off, the last feature was down for a while so I had no time to play it. Now, you just instantly go into it and don't give us any bonus time, and the service is down. 

plz behemoth, if there is any humanity in ur hearts you will gaved me agent 2 I was just about to beat it D:

Looks like this problem is back: "Battleblock Theater service is not avaiable. Please try again later."
I've checked my connection and Steam seems to be working fine. Any ideas?

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the furbottom features or is it just me?

FeaturePost_BLOCKETEER.jpg

Last weekend, we brought back Blocketeer for players who complete Furbottom's Features! We've also updated the Furbottom's Features to this playlist!