Sign in to follow this  
MaseFromBehemoth

[4-Sep-2015] Coop Feature - You Had Me At Adventure

We're going too fast! Alright, here's the plan: you're going to need to open the door of this jeep, do that cool roll thing on the ground, grab that vine and swing over that pit of dynamite covered tarantulas. Ready?

Coop Playlist
Adventure PL by ps3guyguy

Difficulty: Intermediate

Expect levels in line with the difficulty of the original Story campaign. Some challenge, but not the hardest we've seen.

Whew! That was close. I was really impressed how you were able to anticipate those walls closing in and the roof collapsing while that scarred man in a military suit was throwing poisoned shurikens at you. It reminds me of this playlist actually. All around you are tight corridors of controlled death requiring a competent companion to help you get through it all.

Adventurepl1.jpg

Adveturepl2.jpg

Adventure-pl3.jpg

Once you have that onyx monkey statue in your hands, you're going to have to run and stop and run and stop in sequence EXACTLY every three seconds. Otherwise, you will trigger the intricate traps this ancient civilization was able to create with their simultaneously limited and also incredibly advanced technology! Good thing they provided easy-to-follow instructions for how to get by. And they put them right there on the wall--which I'm pretty sure I deciphered correctly? ... Only one way to find out!

That was a great adventure! Did you know that another great adventure that turned 7 years old last week? Castle Crashers! That's right, our first alliterated expedition is celebrating a birthday, and we have a present for you! Complete this or the solo playlist and you'll unlock one of the many memorable opponents from Castle Crashers AND the character with the most playlists in tribute: Troll unlocks for you starting this week.

FeaturePost_TROLL.jpg

Happy Birthday Castle Crashers!

Guest Velon   
Guest Velon

Hello. The Battleblock service isn't working for Xbox 360. When you try to go to the Furbottom's Features section, the error appears.

IMPOSSABLANK    52

Hello. The Battleblock service isn't working for Xbox 360. When you try to go to the Furbottom's Features section, the error appears.

You should post that in the technical issues section of the forum :)

megan    543

This playlist has been re-featured in Furbottom's Features! 

FeaturePost_TROLL.jpg

For 2 weeks only, get Troll in BattleBlock Theater when you complete the Furbottom's Features! (Or just find them on the internet. 😜)