• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Hazard

Castle Crashers Remastered Gold Skull Count

This is almost identical to The Forgotten Knight's gold skull count thread  However, this is for the remastered version. Don't post here if you are just transferring your gold skull data over (it's fine if you have 0 gold skulls); this is for people starting from scratch on the remaster.

Top 10 Leaderboard:

1. Hazard - 31 Gold Skulls (Gt; BeatsByDay)

Edited by Hazard

Right now I have Red Knight and Necromancer at Wizard Castle, Barbarian at the Marsh, and Peasant, Blacksmith, and Industrialist at the Docks.  I've been holding off on most of these gold skulls because I want a different one to be my first on RM.  (And Barbarian, because I want to finish that one with Forgotten and Feedle [You really need to let me know when youre on lol].

I'm at Theives Forest with my Perwinkle.  I'm getting better at juggling again but I don't have any endurance.  I was able to solo up to the Troll Boss but when he was at half health my fingers started cramping.  Read the message I sent you!

I couldn't fight the urge anymore, I caved and got my first gold skull as Red Knight, again.  Necromancer and Blacksmith are both at Wizard Castle Takeoff, so I will get gold skulls on them very soon.

Up to 3 now;

I got my -

2nd as Necromancer

3rd as Blacksmith

Still waiting for Forgotten to finish up my Barbarian 

Got my 4th.

4th as Barbarian

My Peasant is mostly through the Insane Map, and I will be doing the Wizard Castle with Forgotten as it.  My other white skulls are ; Blue, Indy, Green, Royal Guard, and Thief.

Edit;

5 as King

Right now I'm slowly working my Peasant through the map to be ready to play with Forgotten on Wednesday, and am playing solo as Saracen for my next gold skull

Edited by Hazard

I'd have absolutely nothing wrong with starting from scratch and playing all over again, BUT it turns out that Steam has no magic buffs/nerfs, no pet buffs, and no weapon changes. I don't want to reset my stuff just to play the same exact thing all over again. Somewhere along the line it popped into my head that CCRM was intended to attract new players and veterans alike; I apologize for my misinterpretation.

Edited by Aichomancer

I remember attempting Troll Boss. I got it to half health before the trolls got too intense in numbers and not only lagged my Xbox 360 but also got me killed.

I haz 1 gold skull (Industrialist). My hand is now broken from the combined juggling, arrow, and magic spamming.

I have 0.... But totally off topic, can anyone backpack me through the insane map stores on Xbox one? I just wanna collect all the weapons. If anyone wants to help out my xb gt is TheInfiniteHero

I'm working on the ones I never got around to on the 360. 

I have a gold skull on my orange knight and my blue knight as well as red knight 

I got zero... Too busy unlocking characters solo

When done im sure ill get some...

I hate being level 99 to play it... Rather be a lower lever so i can level up to get hp

I hate being level 99 to play it... Rather be a lower lever so i can level up to get hp

Yeah, I grind my characters to 99 after getting the gold skull

Yeah, I grind my characters to 99 after getting the gold skull

ive yet to go through insane mode... im at volcano and industrial solo... just getting used to some of the adjustments ie: cone knights on wedding cart.. lol... they were theives before