• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/

I didn't really buy into Pokemon GO because I don't really have a lot of data on my phone, but seeing everyone play it and how amazing the future that we live in, I might have to get it when it releases in the UK officially (Unlike some people above ^^^^^)  :lol:

EDIT: My joke has failed, thanks a lot new page.  

Edited by AdamBRT
  • Upvote 1

M Y S T I C   L I F E   O R   D I E

While the game itself is mechanically nothing special, the changes it has made to my community and the world at large is beautiful. My life has become so much more of a joy since this game came out, and it's not the game itself, it's the meta bringing us together.
It's so wonderfully beautiful

• Upvote 4

GoldenGhost thinks he's cool and decides to play Go for 20 hours or so to brag about how great Valor is, when the clearly superior Mystic is "trash". So I made these:

HpMCXmA.png

Use either of these fancy images in your avatar or signature and support whatever team you like.

5ZupdUA.png

5pVtnBk.png

• Upvote 2

My current line-up of top CP 'mons:

pDTMRTZ.png

This game is pretty cool. I caved and spent $10 for backpack space but I don't even care, the kind of fun I've had with this is unparalleled in today's landscape.

• Upvote 1

GoldenGhost thinks he's cool and decides to play Go for 20 hours or so to brag about how great Valor is, when the clearly superior Mystic is "trash".

Man I don't need to prove anything to you guys when I get that sweet juicy bonus every day for controlling so many gyms in my area. Also Team Mystic literally has no presence in my town, Instinct actually is the main competitor for my area and they don't stand a chance against glorious Valor

Also here's my squad rn:

oliztUl.jpg

• Upvote 1

Damn you guys in the US are wayyy ahead of me. Between work and server issues, I can't play this game all that much.

Although today I had to go into another town for work and, even though the game hasn't released here yet, I saw like 4 people playing Pokemon Go; 2 nerdy guys and a couple of kids...it doesn't sound like much, but it's more video-games than I've seen in public in a long time.

Also I just reached lvl5. Team Valo(u)r ftw!

Edited by Chris
  • Upvote 1

I just saw this meme on r/PokemonGo.

pCoyxYALE7eQX8jLZnSOUEHUMrYs_kAdjlUObq4I

Best Pokémon Go related meme since the game released.

So am I just the only person on Instinct in the world?

Also where are the Gastleys and Haunters? I want a GENGAR

• Upvote 3

The more important question here is where in the world can I find one of those OP Snorlax? I NEED one.

I have a Gastley just by staying at home, so I guess you just have to be lucky 

I didn't really buy into Pokemon GO because I don't really have a lot of data on my phone, but seeing everyone play it and how amazing the future that we live in, I might have to get it when it releases in the UK officially (Unlike some people above ^^^^^)  :lol:

EDIT: My joke has failed, thanks a lot new page.  

Apparently it uses .01 GB per hour, so that's 100mb. You might be okay to play for a bit, but I hear it drains your battery very quickly.

• Upvote 1

Apparently it uses .01 GB per hour, so that's 100mb. You might be okay to play for a bit, but I hear it drains your battery very quickly.

I went out with my mom and played it today. My battery drained after approximately 3-4 hours. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, so I can't speak to those who have newer or older phones than mine and I especially cannot speak for iOS.

I went out with my mom and played it today. My battery drained after approximately 3-4 hours. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, so I can't speak to those who have newer or older phones than mine and I especially cannot speak for iOS.

I'm sure newer phones don't drain as fast, but it also depends on battery capacity. This new phone i'm looking at has low battery, but lots of performance. So it might handle the game better.  I just wish I could play it!

I'm sure newer phones don't drain as fast, but it also depends on battery capacity. This new phone i'm looking at has low battery, but lots of performance. So it might handle the game better.  I just wish I could play it!

My phone handles the game pretty poorly. I'm not sure if it's the app or my phone (since most other 3D mobile games work fine on it), but I get a lot of lag while playing sometimes and the app crashes fairly often.

However my phones battery capacity is great and PokemonGo doesn't really impact it at all (I have a MotoG2). I think I prefer it this way since I use my phone a lot on my way to/on my way back from work. I'd rather have the game be a little unstable but still have battery life left for music & internet than the other way around.