IMPOSSABLANK

Castle Crashers Remastered Disscusion

63 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone knew how to unlock the King charachter in CCR. Is it even possible without getting your data from the 360?

Disregard that I just learned how.

Edited by IMPOSSABLANK

I'd just been playing CCR as the peasant charachter and I was thinking, how cool would it be if there was a game where you played as the peasant and you were rebelling against the rich people. Or somthing along the lines of that, so I pretended I was doing that for a while, Then I kept thinking. What if there was a gamemode similar to arena, where 2 teams (Peasants and Rich) start on opposite sides of a long area, each side having a base and a crystal. It would be a 8v8 and the objective of the game is to destroy the other teams crystal. Each player would start out at level 1 and each time you level up, you can go back to your base and put new stats on your charachter, or unlock a new weapon, and every time you get killed you lose a ton of XP and have a chance of leveling down and losing whatever you had. There would be a shop so you could buy potions and all the necessary things for winning. At the beggining of the game you can chose what type of magic you would be running (Poison, Fire, Electricity, Ice, Dark, etc.) and it would be fun.

wouldnt that be cool ._.

Edited by IMPOSSABLANK

I know where the rubber handle sword is!  I just found it in legit gameplay.  A player I was playing with showed me.

Does anyone know if I can uock Hatty from Battle block without transferring? I had to sell my 360 to get my Xbox one and I made a new profile so I can't transfer any of my stuff.

I know where the rubber handle sword is!  I just found it in legit gameplay.  A player I was playing with showed me.

I do too, it was easy, I dont know why people couldnt find it. After you beat the game, there is a thief shooting a bunch of arrows at a target, and there is a dig spot there. It was easy to find :)

Does anyone know if I can uock Hatty from Battle block without transferring? I had to sell my 360 to get my Xbox one and I made a new profile so I can't transfer any of my stuff.

The insane store, the other DLC is from playing insane mode.

You buy him in the Insane Store for 1200 Coins

Edit - Ninja'd

Edited by Hazard

It should.  The Behemoth is a small indie company so anything new ALWAYS takes a while to get around to everybody.  Just ask the PS3 owners. 

It should.  The Behemoth is a small indie company so anything new ALWAYS takes a while to get around to everybody.  Just ask the PS3 owners. 

I thought CC came to PS3 before it did to Steam. On a side note regardless of that it was worth the wait if it means getting volleyball instead of everyone's favorite god-awful all you can quaff game. Like seriously I don't think earning 100% of the achievements is worth it.

Say anything, about anything (CCR related). Just anything, do it.

My young son has this game on Xbox One and continues to lose his character spot when he shuts off the game and it goes back to level one when he restarts. Any pointers on how to make sure his character spot is saved? Is it called game save?  Thanks

i have an idea for the behemoth is a boss rush mode to be able to fight all the bosses one at a time. Then after the boss rush it would give you a random better animal orb or a better weapon. its just a thought tho.

Hello! I have a problem with my Castle Crashers Remastered? I'm Trying to get my saves to my xbox one but it does not work? Please Help!

Thank you!

My IGN is: Caseyhe1980

Hello! I have a problem with my Castle Crashers Remastered? I'm Trying to get my saves to my xbox one but it does not work? Please Help!

Thank you!

My IGN is: Caseyhe1980

Sorry for the delay in approving your post! For future reference, we have a technical issues subforum here: 

http://support.thebehemoth.com 

Please go here if you're still having issues and we'll help you out as soon as we can :)

The weapon nerfs/buffs are definitely one of the woest things about the remastered version, that and the new XP system.

Hi Behemoth games!!!Great ...VERY GREAT THANKS FOR THE CASTLE CRASHERS I PLAYED TILL END OF THE GAME 10 TIMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH FRIENDS WITH PC VERSION !AMAZING GAME, AND EXCITEMENT GUARANTEED!!!

BUT Guys! PLEASE RELEASE the Contunue of the GAME,MAKE THE SECOND PART OF CASTLE CRASHERS IN  YOUR ORIGINAL INSANE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! GOODLUCK GUYS! YOU SHOULD KNOW -WE ALL IN WAIT OF THE CONTINUE :)  :)  :)  :!:  :!:  :!:

Hi CCR people...

I know there is a chance you do not see this but, i really LOVE Castle Crashers.. But i have PS4.. the reason why I am posting this is because i know you wouldn't just make the game on PS4 because of me, but think about the money you can make.. I'm sure i'm not the only person who loves CC/CCR. I have jused like 500Kr ( Crowns ) and its alot of money, beause i wantet to play a game I thought was funny. But i couldn't even find one.. And i know you wouldn't just publish a game because of me, but do it for the money, and the CCR lovers! I have looked everywhere to find out if CCR is comming out on PS4, but its different every time.. So i really wan't an answer from the ones who actually made the most awesome game in my, and also other's Univers! :D

I agree, I'm a huge fan of castle crashers from ps3 and now that I have ps4 I want to play the original or even the remastered edition. I would literally be willing to pay a full $79.99 for it alongside 20 other playstation players that I personally know that would do the same. PLEASE BRING IT TO PS4

I can almost guarantee it will eventually come to PS4, The Behemoth always releases things on Xbox before Playstation (I believe they have a contract with microsoft)

I can almost guarantee it will eventually come to PS4, The Behemoth always releases things on Xbox before Playstation (I believe they have a contract with microsoft)

idk.. i mean it might but they might just push it aside for other projects. I guess it will come to PS4 since backwards compatibility isnt an option.