Rkguerra11    0

Hey I have a question is there any place where on this site or some wiki that will tell me what enemies drop what Gold/Gemstones and the drop rate of each item or at least the drop rate of Gold in general per enemy so I can know what levels to play so I can farm faster than just fighting the Barbarian Boss. Thank in advance.

I mean the Black Morning Star which had a +6 to magic and chance for a critical.  The Wooden Club has also had it's critical ability removed which is what made it head and shoulders the best weapon in the game with its stats.  I believe the critical bonus is far better than the -3 agility we get now compared to the -5 agility of the old version. 

Feedle knows the most about the Snakey mace so I don't know if these changes from critical to poison damage are better or worst yet.  I did notice that the level 35 weapons are no longer garbage.  I haven't been able to test them thoroughly yet.  I'm just grumpy because this involves going through insane mode and experimenting with different animal orbs to find the best companion for the weapon.  I haven't had to do this in a very long, long, long time.  I also had way more gold lol.  That made things easier. 

Morningstar is definitely horrible now, it used to be decent but not amazing.  The crit loss on the club kills it because the agility is still a huge problem and it is now extremely outclassed by the Man Catcher (+5 Strength, +2 Defense, 2% Crit vs +5 Strength, +5 Defense, -3 Agility) 

Snakey Mace has been my main weapon on Castle Crashers for 30+ Gold Skulls, so I feel like I have a pretty good feel of it. The poison is easily better than crit, because 1% poison is the equivalent of ~2.1 Strength..  Through my testing so far, I have found that the poison effect is somewhere from 3% - 7% (Leaning towards just a solid 5% poison)  On 360, it had a 2% Crit (1% of Crit is equal to ~3.5 Strength).  This means that it has an extra 3 strength of bonus, with the only drawback being that poison is useless on Skeletons and Cultists.  On 360, Scratchpaw was amazing with the Snakey Mace and I haven't had enough time to figure out a new top pet to go alongside it.  I've just been using the safe bet, Hawkster, as my main pet on Level 99 characters on Remastered.

the snakey mace and beholder combo had the highest damage output for a level 50 or x,x,x,y attack pre

i dont have all the weapons to test out which is the number one right now.. thats why the weapon was the best in the game for me.

especially with the industrial knight or the fencer using it since they had the highest level 50.

again i dont have all the new weapons and im only just before the docks to see whats on the other side...

changes from what i know...

the boomerang glitch in industrial castle boss posts has been patched... you can no longer exp grind them

meaning the boomerang has been completely fixed for exploiting this from the desert caterpillers and these posts

cone knights are in the wedding parade float instead of theives though the theives make an attack at the end

weapons and characters are found by beating areas in insane mode or buying them in the shops as items are shifted

I know it's been almost a year so I don't live with much hope, but is this ever coming to Australia? It would really warm my cold cold heart if it did. I can't seem to find any news anywhere about other country releases :(

Rkguerra11    0

Hey drunken feedle cant you just do the industrial boomerang glitch on 360 level up a character then transfer him over to Castle Crashers on xbox one? or is it patched on 360 too

MrTrivia    0

As far as I can tell, the Antlion has a higher defense if you attack it from the right.  My lvl 99 Industrialist recently reached the Desert in Insane Mode, and I can kill an Antlion from the left side with five or six splash attacks.  It takes either seven or eight splash attacks to kill an Antlion from the right.

Rkguerra11    0

Is there a calculator for Xp like what is the amount of Xp per hit like do you get 1 Xp point every you time you hit an enemy or is it a percent of damage done after killing that enemy? thanks in advance 

RELAXZ    5
On 19.06.2016 at 0:15 PM, CastleCrashersForPS4 said:

are they making a castle crashers for ps4? I really wanna play it again and my Xbox broke

3 hours ago, Rkguerra11 said:

Is there a calculator for Xp like what is the amount of Xp per hit like do you get 1 Xp point every you time you hit an enemy or is it a percent of damage done after killing that enemy? thanks in advance 

There's a topic about it here: