• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Cyrus the Animator

Cyrus's Supa Ultra Aamze Art Requests! (Super Fast Delivery)

102 posts in this topic

Hey guys! its Cy! i wanted to do some art for you guys so leave your comments below so i can make your art! Reamber it shuld be rely MLG and 3kewl5me jkk anywho

Id love to do art for you guys!

Luv u all bai! <3

EDIT: you can also ask for Animation commessions!

Edited by Cyrus the Animator

all the art and commissions will be posted here.... Still waiting...          Edit:Awww cmon.. seriously? no one? ' - '

rhJvoW9.png

That was quick! And very spooky. Great job!

I like the reflection of the light source and the shadows, it gives him a clear three-dimensional shape and makes him look kinda shiny. The lines you draw are very smooth too, which is great. I have to say the eyes are a little weird tbh, especially his right one which seems kinda oddly-shaped. Overall this is a great effort though, keep up the good work! Hopefully you get some more requests :)

That was quick! And very spooky. Great job!

I like the reflection of the light source and the shadows, it gives him a clear three-dimensional shape and makes him look kinda shiny. The lines you draw are very smooth too, which is great. I have to say the eyes are a little weird tbh, especially his right one which seems kinda oddly-shaped. Overall this is a great effort though, keep up the good work! Hopefully you get some more requests :)

Thanks so much! ok i will! =D *likes*

Draw a Cat Guard please, I really like your art, the detail is really really nice!

a llama with a tie

Draw me an epic mad warrior tomato! Double tomato, for more flavour.

Woah so many requests! im on my way! (Sorry for the late dely =( )

Draw a Cat Guard please, I really like your art, the detail is really really nice!

Thanks for the compliment, your a really nice person! <3 

NByTAL4.png

its butiful, i love it :D, i am currently switching all of my avatars to this

Edited by jonah

Well I really liked your fluffy llama wearing a tie, so draw more fluffy things. Draw me a fluffy dog sleeping soundly

Draw a goat with a castle crashers helmet on it chasing a plane. 

(By the way man this art is awesome, keep it up.)

Well I really liked your fluffy llama wearing a tie, so draw more fluffy things. Draw me a fluffy dog sleeping soundly

sorry to dissapoint you but... schools been killing me lately with tests and homework and exams so i lost all my creative energy and 

i have to admit i drew this "lazily" so im really sorry i set your expectations down... ill make a new one once i get rid of all the stuff i have to do.. not to mention i really wanna do other things like play minecraft with my friends, animate, Watch the hunger games movie and finish gravity falls season 2's new 2 episodes... being a animator aint easy...

EP3XVeQ.png

Draw a goat with a castle crashers helmet on it chasing a plane. 

(By the way man this art is awesome, keep it up.)

oh yes yes yes, draw hatty hattington riding the llama plz (if you have the time)

And i know i was asking for more commisions but now... i frekin hate school sorry guys youll have to wait a day =C