Cyrus the Animator

Cyrus's Supa Ultra Aamze Art Requests! (Super Fast Delivery)

102 posts in this topic

Hey guys! its Cy! i wanted to do some art for you guys so leave your comments below so i can make your art! Reamber it shuld be rely MLG and 3kewl5me jkk anywho

Id love to do art for you guys!

Luv u all bai! <3

EDIT: you can also ask for Animation commessions!

Edited by Cyrus the Animator

all the art and commissions will be posted here.... Still waiting...          Edit:Awww cmon.. seriously? no one? ' - '

rhJvoW9.png

That was quick! And very spooky. Great job!

I like the reflection of the light source and the shadows, it gives him a clear three-dimensional shape and makes him look kinda shiny. The lines you draw are very smooth too, which is great. I have to say the eyes are a little weird tbh, especially his right one which seems kinda oddly-shaped. Overall this is a great effort though, keep up the good work! Hopefully you get some more requests :)

That was quick! And very spooky. Great job!

I like the reflection of the light source and the shadows, it gives him a clear three-dimensional shape and makes him look kinda shiny. The lines you draw are very smooth too, which is great. I have to say the eyes are a little weird tbh, especially his right one which seems kinda oddly-shaped. Overall this is a great effort though, keep up the good work! Hopefully you get some more requests :)

Thanks so much! ok i will! =D *likes*

Draw a Cat Guard please, I really like your art, the detail is really really nice!

a llama with a tie

Draw me an epic mad warrior tomato! Double tomato, for more flavour.

Woah so many requests! im on my way! (Sorry for the late dely =( )

Draw a Cat Guard please, I really like your art, the detail is really really nice!

Thanks for the compliment, your a really nice person! <3 

NByTAL4.png

its butiful, i love it :D, i am currently switching all of my avatars to this

Edited by jonah

Well I really liked your fluffy llama wearing a tie, so draw more fluffy things. Draw me a fluffy dog sleeping soundly

Draw a goat with a castle crashers helmet on it chasing a plane. 

(By the way man this art is awesome, keep it up.)

Well I really liked your fluffy llama wearing a tie, so draw more fluffy things. Draw me a fluffy dog sleeping soundly

sorry to dissapoint you but... schools been killing me lately with tests and homework and exams so i lost all my creative energy and 

i have to admit i drew this "lazily" so im really sorry i set your expectations down... ill make a new one once i get rid of all the stuff i have to do.. not to mention i really wanna do other things like play minecraft with my friends, animate, Watch the hunger games movie and finish gravity falls season 2's new 2 episodes... being a animator aint easy...

EP3XVeQ.png

Draw a goat with a castle crashers helmet on it chasing a plane. 

(By the way man this art is awesome, keep it up.)

oh yes yes yes, draw hatty hattington riding the llama plz (if you have the time)

And i know i was asking for more commisions but now... i frekin hate school sorry guys youll have to wait a day =C