Cyrus the Animator

Cyrus's Supa Ultra Aamze Art Requests! (Super Fast Delivery)

jonah    24

dude, same here, no rush, work on school :)

and when your not still, dont rush

Edited by jonah
  • Upvote 1

Soldjermon    12

I'm not one of asking for requests and the like, but I'm here to say this:

Your arts are super cute and awesome! Keep up the good works! :3

Also, I can sense potential. Don't give up on your art skills! ^w^ <3

One last thing, don't rush when IRL stuff actually matters and comes first, like school, work, etc. You never know what might happen in the future. ;3

- Soldjermon

• Upvote 1

I'm not one of asking for requests and the like, but I'm here to say this:

Your arts are super cute and awesome! Keep up the good works! :3

Also, I can sense potential. Don't give up on your art skills! ^w^ <3

One last thing, don't rush when IRL stuff actually matters and comes first, like school, work, etc. You never know what might happen in the future. ;3

- Soldjermon

Thanks a lot guys! And guess what! im makeing a new commission section! its called Commession of animation! You can post anything and ill animate it!

• Upvote 1

GoldenGhost    2,058

We can tell that there's new activity because the thread got bumped to the top of the View New Content page  :-)

Now animate a fluffy dog doing cute things or else

jonah    24

oh, sorry i haven't been on in awhile, its just 100 degrees here, and today isn't much better, but how about the llama chasing its tail? taht would be awesome :3

oh, sorry i haven't been on in awhile, its just 100 degrees here, and today isn't much better, but how about the llama chasing its tail? taht would be awesome :3

Im almost done, The lama im afried doesnt look like one, Im so sorry Also youll have to wait for 1 day ive got the STUPID Homework trying to catch me back but not to fear, ive done most of it i just need to finish The Final chapter (Fnaf refrence)

IMPOSSABLANK    52

A remake of my current avatar pic :)

If thats too much to ask then you could do a Potatoe with a top hat, then a smaller potatoe on the top hat, who is also wearing a top hat.

A remake of my current avatar pic :)

If thats too much to ask then you could do a Potatoe with a top hat, then a smaller potatoe on the top hat, who is also wearing a top hat.

Cave story eh? THATS MY FAVORITE GAME! i would love to! i need to finish johahs commision which is almost done and ill be on my way!

• Upvote 1

I have had the lama done and i freakin hate it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5-tGNqbRTU&feature=youtu.be

Please im sorry for another lazy animation, this time its the last one... i majorly am sorry about these things done since me and jc are in the production of a animated flim and all my work is going into that, I would highly suggest you send me another one of these and i promise i wont get it badly or lazily done =)