Cyrus the Animator

Cyrus's Supa Ultra Aamze Art Requests! (Super Fast Delivery)

IMPOSSABLANK    52

Well I really liked your fluffy llama wearing a tie, so draw more fluffy things. Draw me a fluffy dog sleeping soundly

sorry to dissapoint you but... schools been killing me lately with tests and homework and exams so i lost all my creative energy and 

i have to admit i drew this "lazily" so im really sorry i set your expectations down... ill make a new one once i get rid of all the stuff i have to do.. not to mention i really wanna do other things like play minecraft with my friends, animate, Watch the hunger games movie and finish gravity falls season 2's new 2 episodes... being a animator aint easy...

EP3XVeQ.png

That's my favorite one so far :3

• Upvote 1

DAMMIT! i finished the master cheif drawing and hit save and closed the program, i went to google plus to upload the image and give it to you when i realised i diddent save it! DDDD= im sooooo! sorry ill get it done tommrow i promise 

• Upvote 1

EDIT: after looking at it for a while Ironiclly, Ive realised they look a lot like Tom and Matt/Edd From eddsworld! From thier latest episode trick or threat! XDNOOBS.png

Edited by Cyrus the Animator
  • Upvote 2

IMPOSSABLANK    52

also whats Xray and Vaaave?

it's actually X-ray and vav
Whats that could you send me a picture of what it is? there are so many things with the same name XD
Alrighty then:post-27007-0-43741900-1446680605_thumb.png
  • Upvote 1

Vinchenzo    296

can I request a drawing, or is this a bad time? 

Sure man! Im almost done with this drawing

Okey Dokey! I was wondering if you can draw me a tanuki? 

• Upvote 1

Sorry i diddent reply for SUCH a long time, Ive been off the fourms with life and youtube stuff, Anyway im on my way!

• Upvote 2

Vinchenzo    296

Sorry i diddent reply for SUCH a long time, Ive been off the fourms with life and youtube stuff, Anyway im on my way!

It's fine, I know you're busy with drawing and stuff because your art style is popular, I like it too :) 

• Upvote 1

How about a noob in a master chief disguise?

its been a long time

Yes, I know she might have school/work. But, it's just been a long time.

Im a guy, Also im having my exams, im not saying this for a excuse to not draw, its honestly my favorite thing to do, and to make people happy with it and takeing thier suggestions is honestly a dream of mine, im so gald and Thankful for all the support, ... and sorry to the people that havent received thier Commesions i honestly am dieing to do so, I sincerely  promise ill finish everyone of those suggestions, even though they left the behemoth or not, Thanks so MUCH to all the people who came here, Ill open it up once ive come back 

Yours Sincerely

~Cyrus

Edited by Cyrus the Animator
  • Upvote 3

MissyZero    12

Good luck with your exams!

You got a cute and lovely art style. Hopefully you will punch those exams down, and get back to drawing and doing what you love! 

• Upvote 1

Racoon.png

Thank you so much for the drawing, it looks great! :)

Is it like perched on a box? I was just wondering :P

How about an adorable potato with a smiley face and black eyes

Shovel%2Bknight.png

wow, thanks! (a little late, but it works(meaning i was late, not u(keep doing gud works)))

Um are you still doing requests? If so I'd love sort of a silly looking Walrus. Really dig your art style.

Can you make alien hominid and invader zim fighting?

I love all your suggestions! Sadly, i have this music video being made in production but it will be released on my channel on sunday! I'll make a topic for it so stay tuned for that! =D