• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
jonah

Photoshop(Not Really)

19 posts in this topic

ok, can i also add some other things, or just the nose

edit: also, im gonna have one picture, the picture that you wanted, and the second picture is gonna be me having fun with the pic

edit 2:sadly, i couldnt do a lot with the picture, try to think of something else, but as requested:post-27765-0-28856900-1442368157_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonah

Squidward's nose on a toilet

i did a little more than that.. 

post-27765-0-15767500-1442428136_thumb.jpg

i swear thats a nose

Edited by jonah

draw an eerie golden ghost

aaand, ive had this idea for awhile, i just never got around to doing it :)

post-27765-0-50123200-1442443952_thumb.jpg

woa, never thought this many requests would be a thing, but to keep you guys company, some bad 2 sec vsauce "art":

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ffBmihgTjrS01NSmdRbmVia2M/view?usp=sharing

its bad, and good, also what is up with you people and squidwards nose?

Edit: with school, i hardly have time in the morning, so the art will be done after school, or during my art class, sorry for the very small wait time

Edited by jonah

Hey, look, my tablets back, now I'll be splitting my time half and half with pixel art and painoshop

Hehe, too mutch tf2, but I'm back now, I was a little discouraged for awhile, but my tablets back and it has the pixel art stuff, any suggestions? (Tripping on triple posts)

Edited by jonah

You really want thag, don't you?, well I'll get all of these done tomorrow when I have access to a computer, because all of the photo editors on my tablet are crud

Hey, guess what? I'm lazy, so these will get done at some point, but don't look forward to them getting done in the next year

Hey, guess what? I'm lazy, so these will get done at some point, but don't look forward to them getting done in the next year

XD

hey guess what, make a request and see the magic

no magic happening :(

edit: post-27765-0-15191400-1461295039_thumb.png

I swear, if this gets reported for sexuality or something, I am going to impersonate myself, and go inactive for a couple of years

Edited by jonah