• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
jonah

Photoshop(Not Really)

ok, can i also add some other things, or just the nose

edit: also, im gonna have one picture, the picture that you wanted, and the second picture is gonna be me having fun with the pic

edit 2:sadly, i couldnt do a lot with the picture, try to think of something else, but as requested:post-27765-0-28856900-1442368157_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonah

Squidward's nose on a toilet

i did a little more than that.. 

post-27765-0-15767500-1442428136_thumb.jpg

i swear thats a nose

Edited by jonah
  • Upvote 1

woa, never thought this many requests would be a thing, but to keep you guys company, some bad 2 sec vsauce "art":

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ffBmihgTjrS01NSmdRbmVia2M/view?usp=sharing

its bad, and good, also what is up with you people and squidwards nose?

Edit: with school, i hardly have time in the morning, so the art will be done after school, or during my art class, sorry for the very small wait time

Edited by jonah

Hehe, too mutch tf2, but I'm back now, I was a little discouraged for awhile, but my tablets back and it has the pixel art stuff, any suggestions? (Tripping on triple posts)

Edited by jonah

You really want thag, don't you?, well I'll get all of these done tomorrow when I have access to a computer, because all of the photo editors on my tablet are crud

Hey, guess what? I'm lazy, so these will get done at some point, but don't look forward to them getting done in the next year

• Upvote 1

hey guess what, make a request and see the magic

no magic happening :(

edit: post-27765-0-15191400-1461295039_thumb.png

I swear, if this gets reported for sexuality or something, I am going to impersonate myself, and go inactive for a couple of years

Edited by jonah