• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE

Do you play Castle Crashers for Steam? Awesome! You're going to love my Steam Group! 

We currently have 112 members (last time I checked) and are getting more and more each day! We're trying to become the biggest, strongest, most reliable Castle Crashers group on Steam!

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/castlecrashersarmy

Join today and get tons of perks like:

• Free weapons
  • Level help
  • Updates on The Behemoth news
  • Access to our yearly tournament (with prizes!)
  • Access to our minor tournament
  • A help section with lots of guides
  • And more!

We also have a saturday night gaming session on, as the name implies, saturday nights!

We play tons of different games together as a group and discuss lots of tips for the game!

We have a section for Battleblock Theater if you're interested in talking about that! We've got one for Pit People, too, and it will be opened when the game releases.

I've also got a very special announcement - We're hosting the first annual Castle Crashers Army Tournament! It hasn't been perfected yet, but you can go ahead and join the group so you'll be notified on any updates!

I also am working with Christmas as he's known on these forums to get a prize for the tournament! Stay tuned for updates!

I hope you're all interested in joining this group as I've put a lot of work into getting it running. Together, we can be the best Castle Crashers Group out there!

Please pop me a friend invite if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Edited by U-Knighted
  • Upvote 2

As a Christmas Tree, I confirm the post above :D

If you have any questions you can message me here and/or on Steam!

We've got some fun stuff brewing for the tournament, so stay tuned!

Hey U-Knighted, how does a scrupulous knight get Castle Crashers badge and/or trading cards on Steam? 

You can get cards by playing the game, and you get badges for completing a set of cards.

For every badge earned through the cards, you can earn an emoticon and a wallpaper.

I want to emoticons too now. 

Emoticons go for 0.03 cents of so on the market, just add 5 bucks or so to your wallet and you'll be stacked with Castle Crashers gear.

Hey there, that looks like a good group, but guess what, it's 1 a'clock in the morning and I can't sleep, oh well, I'm just gonna have to wait...

Is there anyone in the group who can show me how to hook up my turtle beaches X12 for PC?   

Might not work, as I don't own the device, but it seems legit.

• Upvote 2

Is there anyone in the group who can show me how to hook up my turtle beaches X12 for PC?   

I had a pair of those. Put the USB in a USB port, add the green plug into the headphones jack and the pink one in the mic jack. Then let you PC detect it and use it.

• Upvote 1