• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Sign in to follow this  
megan

Halloween Contest 2015 (New Form Link Included)

It’s that time of year again! The month long holiday season of “what should I wear” and “what should I carve”? Yes, Halloween has become a month long adventure, and we’re here to provide some inspiration in your journey!

Why not dress up as one of your favorite characters from one of our games? Or bump up your interior design and exterior design with some spooky decorations based on Alien Hominid, Castle Crashers, BattleBlock Theater, or even Pit People!

Be sure to take pictures of your creations and submit it to our Halloween Contest!

halloween.jpg

To enter our contest just post a photo of your Behemoth related costumes or decorations USING THIS FORM. Behemoth related games include BattleBlock Theater, Castle Crashers, Alien Hominid, Alien Hominid PDA Games, Super Soviet Missile Mastar, or Dad ‘N Me. You could even do characters based on our next game, Pit People!

Get your entries in before we close the contest at 5PM PST, November 4th. We will review the entries and on November 6th we’ll select three winners in each category: Costumes and Decorations. That means we’re giving out 6 prize packages!

Just like our previous Halloween contests, judging will be based on creativity, hilarity and/or spookiness. Prize packages will include one spooky Bitey Bat hat and one spooky Hatty tissue box cover  (extra spooky and special since this cover isn’t up on our online store yet!).

halloweenprize2015.jpg

Rules:

–Group entries are allowed! (Only one prize pack per winning individual or group)

–Your entry must be your own creation (or your group’s, parent’s, family’s).

–Only new costumes and decoration entries will be accepted (entries that were submitted in previous years will not be eligible).

–Decorations can include pumpkin carvings, special treats, or other decorations in or outside of your home.

–You may enter more than one unique entry.

–International participants welcome!

Need ideas?? Check out all the extraordinary entries from the winners of our last Halloween contest HERE!

Edited by megan
Changed submission process for the sake of clarity
  • Upvote 2

Super excited! This will be the first behemoth contest I have ever entered in, currently working on my hatty hattington head decoration! Thinking it could be either my candy holder or dangling from a tree in my front yard. Would that be eligible? 

• Upvote 1

Also creating a hatty hattington head for candy bowl/dangling from a tree is my original idea so please no stealing! :)

2l8 m8

• Upvote 1

I need help posting my picture

Welcome to the forums!

I don't know the details of your posting privileges, but if you're making a post (you have to be using the full editor), you can scroll down below the posting area where it says "Attach Files," which should let you upload an image.

If you can't do that, use an image host such as http://imgur.com/ to upload the image, then copy and paste the link to your post.

i don't know how to get my picture url , can I send a link to it?

If you have the link, you can just post it. If you still need help, please send me a private message.

I dunno about other people but I'm getting a "Sorry, this content isn't available right now" message. Looks like the photo's either been removed or it's set to private (or something else). Hopefully there's another way to share it, I wanna see what you've made!

SushiGummy mentioned using an image-hosting site, which would be easy to do. You could try right-clicking the picture in facebook, clicking "Copy Image URL" and then pasting the URL on imgur after clicking the "Upload Images" button. You don't need to set up an account or anything.

Hey all. It seems like it might just be easier to have people upload it on this form: http://woobox.com/sfhoid

This actually was pretty effective when we did our last fan art contest, so I'm going to move everything over there. I'll reach out to those who have already posted their pictures so that they know to fill out the form or I can do it on their behalf.

Sorry for any inconvenience! I was hoping to have it on here so we could give nice comments and virtual hugs, but we'll just have to do that on a new thread...maybe? xoxo

• Upvote 1

Is it ok if I use a necromancer statue I built? The matter is that it isn' t a decoration... It' s just a statue. Is it a problem?

Is it ok if I use a necromancer statue I built? The matter is that it isn' t a decoration... It' s just a statue. Is it a problem?

You could submit it as a decoration! :)

Isn't a statue a decoration since it's made to decorate?