Sign in to follow this  
Henryo

Petition To Make Swamp Village Store Vendor Playable

cl0ck    0

Sounds cool n all, But he probably just be a reskin of snakey, maybe you could unlock him after beating the game with snakey?

Sounds cool n all, But he probably just be a reskin of snakey, maybe you could unlock him after beating the game with snakey?

Yeah. That could be a possiblity. That lizard could have a different magic technique for magic, like a tounge grapple. The real question is, how many people would I be in a lobby with people picking the character and saying "HISSSSSSSSSSS" all the time?

• Upvote 1

Yeah. That could be a possiblity. That lizard could have a different magic technique for magic, like a tounge grapple. The real question is, how many people would I be in a lobby with people picking the character and saying "HISSSSSSSSSSS" all the time?
The tong grapple would be awesome that could be RT+B. RT+Y should be poison (similar to Green Knight kind of like the difference between Orange Knight and Fire Demon). He could be one of the most unique characters. Edited by EgererYew2251

Scaler193    898

I'm going to be honest that guys always been one of my favorites and I would love to see it, but I think Castle Crashers is done with its DLC.