• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
CheshireDelusion

Castle Crashers "error Uploading Save Data" From 360 To X1

Hello, I don't seem to be able to get my save data to transfer from my 360 to my X1. It simply shows a progress wheel then says, "Error Uploading Save data" when I pull RT to upload. Tried on all characters and I can't get any of them to work.

My X1 has been off while I try to upload to be sure that's not an issue. I've rebooted the game and the 360 system three times now with no success. I've rebooted my router to minimize connection issues... Not sure where to go from here.

I haven't ever changed my gamertag, Gold is active, and I use the same gamertag on X1. Does anyone have any other suggestions for me to try or issues to look for?

Thanks

Hi, I've been encountering the same issue. I've tried restarting my 360, the router, and deleting and reinstalling the game but nothing has helped.

Same here. I've tried uploading from both the 360 and XB1, even after reinstalling the game, and both systems say "error uploading save data." I can get into an online game just fine, so that's not the problem.

I've been encountering the exact same upload issue as above, even with the most recent update for the game. I've tried all morning, uninstalling and reinstalling CC on both my 360 and XB1, have restarted my router multiple times, nothing helps!

@skylatron_behemoth I too am having this issue. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Castle Crashers on my 360 like 4-5 times now, and the upload still fails. I don't know what the deal is, but it's getting rather annoying. I'd REALLY not want to start over from scratch on my characters...

Hello Team,

I have having this same issue.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling on both my Xbox 360 and XB1(360) and still getting the error: Error Uploading save data

Let me know if there is something else I can do.

Cheers
Nick

I also am working with this issue. I have tried from my xb1 and my 360. Uninstalling and reinstalling each time. I can't seem to get my stuff transfered as well. I checked my network on both systems and it is fully functional.

I'm having this issue... I've also changed Gamertags since getting my XBox One. I've tried everything from deleting the game off both systems, downloading on the 360 and trying the upload. Deleting DLC content on the 360 and uploading. Resetting the 360 multiple times... nothing seems to work for me either

Seruously frustrating. Seems like we missed a "upload your data now" window or something. I'd like to have my King pack and Hattie on my XBox One not to mention ALL my weapons because there's no way to get some of them without having the DLCs from the 360 version

Same here. I've tried uploading from both the 360 and XB1, even after reinstalling the game, and both systems say "error uploading save data." I can get into an online game just fine, so that's not the problem.

Hey everyone, I tried a different network and it worked. If you're having difficulty uploading your data, try a different network if possible.

For anyone who was having issues uploading their save data: can you please try again and let us know if it is working for you now?

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, I tried uploading my data just now and it worked first time through! Thank you SO much! :-)

• Upvote 1

For anyone who was having issues uploading their save data: can you please try again and let us know if it is working for you now?

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, I tried uploading my data just now and it worked first time through! Thank you SO much! :-)

Thanks for letting us know!  :arrow:

I'm currently still having this issue. I load up Castle Crasher on my One through backwards compatibility, go to player statistics, and click RT to upload my save. However after being prompted it says "Error uploading save data. You are not currently connected to Xbox live."