• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
SpoonArtist

Could You Guys Help Me Out With Something Quick?

6 posts in this topic

Hey, so it's been a while since I've really been active here but it looks to me like things (hopefully) are still running smoothly. Maybe even too smooth...

Anyway, I was wondering if I could request TBF community for a bit of extra-credit assistance. Basically, I would like you to read (or not read) a short essay I wrote on the children's book (The Runaway Bunny). After you read/don't read it, just make a comment on my blog. That's it!

A few things, though:

• This is a blog for school. Please don't be offensive!
  • Literally all you have to do in order for me to get any extra credit points is make a comment.
  • It isn't a competition or anything, our teacher just wants us to spread our work a little bit to online sources.
  • I'm not going to spam you in any form. You can make a throwaway account if you would like.

If you have never read The Runaway Bunny and would like to, here is a PDF. You don't have to read it, but context just might help in reading the essay.

Here is the blogger page (http://16aaronkohutek.blogspot.com/2015/11/beginnings-of-bigots-runaway-bunny.html)

Again, literally anything you say will be an acceptable comment (school appropriate, though).

I can't thank you all enough!  :-D

EDIT: I almost forgot to tell you why we had to write this in the first place. Basically, I am putting this story under a "gender criticism" lens. If that doesn't make any sense to you, we are in the same boat.

Edited by SpoonArtist

Heyo! That book you wrote/Essay Rocks, Since i understand a bit of hindi because im Angelo Indian (Means my great granddad was british) and english is also my main mother tounge but the only reason i understand hindi is because in india you HAVE to learn it its a rule

Anywho im not in india anyway i left it like 4 years ago and came to this City UAE its pretty good 

As for your book, its story and pictures are simply charming i love how simple and pretty it looks

i rate it a 10/10   =)

I had never read this story before but it was an interesting short read. The character development had me on the edge of my seat the entire time, and the plot twist at the end was INSANE

Anyways nice report as well, I went ahead and left a comment for ya :-) Glad I could help out, thanks for sharing!

:D Thanks guys for all of your help! I appreciate all of the nice things you've said to me on my blog, and I'm almost certain I'll get the extra credit for class.

I know this is random but I'm posting this because of the title of this post.

First I want to state some things:

1. I'm on Android (Kindle Fire HD 7 2013 model).

2. I'm still at the stage where I need moderators approval (don't know if that changes anything).

I'm new to this site and I don't know how To change my profile picture (using custom not gravitate) or make a post (not a reply).

Thanks in advance if you reply.

P.S good luck.

Edited by EgererYew2251