Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MaseFromBehemoth

[6-Nov-2015] Arena Feature - Hit The Big Time

6 posts in this topic

Welcome to the big time, kid! Bring your big time ambitions to batlle with this weeks playlist. Do you have what it takes to make it? Are you ready to bring it, lay it all out on the table, and leave everything on the field of battle?! 

Arena Playlist

arena battle by OverhandGnat415

This weeks arena playlist is all about BIG ambitions. Most of these stages are quite large compared to your average arena and thanks to some clever application, that's a great thing.  Each expansive level is saddled with sundry inspired settings to do battle. Many modes are available too. You won't have to move to far to change the strategic scenery, as they say.

arenabattles1.jpg

arenabattles2.jpg

arenabattles3.jpg

This is just a small sample of the smattering of stage available in this weeks playlist. Come see these expansive battleground experiences for yourself! 

A reminder, this is our 2nd to last regular Arena Feature, and one of the final four regularly featured playlists for Furbottom's Feature's. If you are particularly proud of any playlists you've seen or created, please share them with us! We'd like to consider as many of the best playlists as we can find to make it as one of the remaining 3 playlists.

Feeling sad? Me niether....but just in case, I have a happy heart for you! This weeks prisoner unlock is Ms. Pump. To unlock her, just log in and play BattleBlock Theater starting today!

FeaturePost_MSPUMP.jpg

hmmm u should do lava lamp or scuba steve for the last one

Or a final unicorn, making a rare head common again...

The fun part of bbt is that the rarity of heads change every few weeks, like the king head.

I feel like you guys aren't funny anymore. Seems pretty good. PICK MY PLAYLIST. Muckle Your Pants by RedHotSword3256.

I'm still funny....funny looking!

Dang, you're right...

FeaturePost_Paul.jpg

This playlist has been refeatured in Arena Features for a limited time. Play these levels PLUS unlock Paul by heading into an online area of the game!