MisterrQuentin

Grave Velocity Released! - Xbox & Steam

Welcome everyone to my final playlist!

Playlist Name: Grave Velocity

Creator: MisterrQuentin

Its been a ton of fun designing for this community,

and even more fun meeting one of my best friends on this game and designing with him.

So i hope you all enjoy, if you decide to take the time to try it out, 

as this playlist has a bunch of new idea's and traps that your feeble human minds wont even be able to comprehend.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=549876935

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdk5DCa8Ys0

Edited by MisterrQuentin
  • Upvote 4

8Bitten    316

Grave Velocity is without a doubt my favorite community playlist on BattleBlock Theater.

I was lucky to have the pleasure of watching this playlist come together and testing it throughout its development. The traps and puzzles within these levels are incredible. The levels flow superbly well and there were never any moments where I was unsure what to do. The really awesome thing about this playlist is how well the difficulty scales throughout. The first levels are not too terribly challenging, but the amount  of puzzles and their complexity only increases the further you go, leading to challenges where you feel genuinely clever once you've figured them out.

Watching MisterrQuentin's designing style grow and improve over these past years has been awesome, and his levels and their quality have improved so drastically that it's baffling. There were so many times when we were designing together that the ideas and concepts he would show me would just leave me dumbfounded. I was continually impressed by how he would discover and implement such niche mechanics and interactions. This final playlist is definite proof of his overwhelming improvement and dedication to creating quality content in BBT.

I've shared so many laughs with this guy, told so many stupid stories and came up with so many ridiculous inside jokes that I can't even remember them all. Even though both of our times designing in BBT have come to an end, I'm so happy I made such an amazing friend.

Play this playlist, it's actually the best.

Edited by 8Bitten
  • Upvote 3

I can't find it on the Xbox version :(

Yeah, unfortunately someone probably got mad at the playlist and reported it. after the behemoth checks it out and gives it the go ahead it'll be back up, not sure how long that'll take, so just check back in a day or two to be safe.

I can't find it on the Xbox version :(

Yeah, unfortunately someone probably got mad at the playlist and reported it. after the behemoth checks it out and gives it the go ahead it'll be back up, not sure how long that'll take, so just check back in a day or two to be safe.

Mad cause bad