• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MaseFromBehemoth

[20-Nov-2015] Arena Feature - When Is A Barker Not A Dog?

3 posts in this topic

Welcome to the greatest show on earth. Step right up. Let me show you the greatest game. Come, test your strength in a game of skill and gumption. Come here young prisoner! Do you have what it takes? Don't disspoint me now, everyone is watching. Watching...(watching)

Arena Feature
winner 1 by justmalice

You think this game is rigged? Horsefeathers! I'm no blatherskite and this is no baffelgab! You can't win if you don't play! This arena feature is a fabulous facture that's far from farouche so feel free to fatidicate about this final featous funhouse!

winner1-1.jpg

winner1-2.jpg

winner1-3.jpg

This weekend we will be celebrating the game that started it all. Or, at least started the Behemoth! Our grand menacidal friend Alien Hominid came out 11 years ago, so we decided to release his first friend, the Fat Kid! Just log in and get him for playing BattleBlock Theater, for a limited time starting today!

FeaturePost_FatKid.jpg

FeaturePost_TinyMonkey.jpg

We've re-featured this playlist this week and brought back Tiny Monkey! Unlock this prisoner by heading to an online area of the game (like the Arena Features!).