Scaler193    898

I've never seen any grand discussions about Tattoos around these parts, and I wanna see some opinions! What do you guys think of tattoos? Like em, hate them? You got any tattoos yourself? If so show them off! Personally I've been considering a tattoo for awhile now but I'm not positive about my decision. So I'm straying away until I'm positive I want one then waiting to see if I really like it in the end or not.

GoldenGhost    2,058

I've considered getting one a couple of times, but I would never be able to decide what to get. I have a hard enough time picking a case for my phone or a wallpaper for my desktop, let alone a permanent marking on my body. I may wind up getting one someday though. I'd probably go for something on my upper arm or chest. The idea of getting something boisterous like a sleeve or a face tattoo is a huge turn-off to me.

Zytten13    113

I haven't got any tattoos so far, but I've thought of it and can't say I hate the idea. I've been strongly considering to get a 2013 tattoo (the hardest year of my life) or a Joestar star tattoo, even though I don't read the mango and can't consider myself a "real" JoJo fan.

AdamBRT    421

I have also never had a tattoo, although I know a few people who have and I hope to get one. However there are a couple of problems; I don't think I have the right build of body to make a tattoo look good, I don't have the money and I wouldn't know what to get, something video game related but the tattoo being obscure so it looks good even though people don't know what it's necessarily from.  

Cat Guard    246

I really like tats, they're pretty cool, and I plan on getting one once I reach adulthood. I've been set on getting one for a while, probably on my upper left arm. It's gonna be something like a Trident with M on the first prong (M for Michael), D on the second (D for David), and D on the last one (D for my last name), since that is the full name of my late father, who worked on ships for a living (hence the Trident). I still have a long time to choose exactly every detail, but I know I'll get a tatoo one day.

Scaler193    898

I really like tats, they're pretty cool, and I plan on getting one once I reach adulthood. I've been set on getting one for a while, probably on my upper left arm. It's gonna be something like a Trident with M on the first prong (M for Michael), D on the second (D for David), and D on the last one (D for my last name), since that is the full name of my late father, who worked on ships for a living (hence the Trident). I still have a long time to choose exactly every detail, but I know I'll get a tatoo one day.

That's honestly really good having a tattoo you know in mind before you get one for such a long time. I feel like not a lot of people put thought into tattoos other than "wow this sounds great at the time".

Cat Guard    246

That's honestly really good having a tattoo you know in mind before you get one for such a long time. I feel like not a lot of people put thought into tattoos other than "wow this sounds great at the time".

Yeah, if you're gonna get something on your body for the rest of your life (unless you get it burned off), you probably want to put a lot of thought in to the choice, and what you said about it being great at the time you get it.