• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
U-Knighted

Gaben 2015: Return Of The Wallet

Lost Planet 2ooooooo. I haven't played that game in ages, and I hear the PC version performs much better than the original console release.

Also maybe Holy Potatoes! and KOFXIII...and GuiltyGearXXAC+R...and BlazBlueCSE.

I may need a few hours to think on this.

Big thanks to Jensen/Gamefemale/Mangle for the amazing Christmas present she gave me this morning

LlonaxG.png

I have been dying to play this game and have been thoroughly enjoying it, thank you so much, and Merry Christmas to you all.

• Upvote 2

In the end I just bought Lost Planet 2 (which looks amazing in 60fps) & KingOfFightersXIII. I've never really played a KOF game before (which is why I bought it over GG&BB), but for £3 I figured it was worth a good go.

Alright well my wallet has already been smitten. I just spent 20.00 dollars in one day. I bought some random games I was interested in like Geometry Dash, Super Meat Boy, and Lyne. I also got some essentials I should've gotten AGES ago like CS:GO and the L4D Bundle. To top that all off I bought GMOD as a Christmas Gift for my friend.

Shut-up-and-take-my-money-640x400.jpg

• Upvote 1

Only brought Lost Planet 2 and Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition. Spending only £15, both are worth the money that I spent and more.  

These winter sales don't seem very fruitful compared to last year's. Bought Undertale and a DLC for LISA, and that seems to be all for this year.

These winter sales don't seem very fruitful compared to last year's. Bought Undertale and a DLC for LISA, and that seems to be all for this year.

Maybe because their aren't any flash or daily deals so less impulse buying, which is better in my opinion because it means you have time to think whether you want a game or not and can sleep on it. 

• Upvote 1

These new steam trade holds are blocking me from getting my holiday sale level 2 badge... I'm going to need to resort in the market soon...

These new steam trade holds are blocking me from getting my holiday sale level 2 badge... I'm going to need to resort in the market soon...

Well, the cards ARE just 8 cents each...

Edited by yugo657

All I got during the sale was Undertale, Undertale, and 1 other game I gifted to somebody.

Reason being: I got no money for Christmas. I :cry: every time.

Edited by Mangle

Overall, disappointed in having no Flash or Dailies. It gets boring seeing the same games on sale for two whole weeks with no change.

In the end, I only got Lost Planet 2.

Overall, disappointed in having no Flash or Dailies. It gets boring seeing the same games on sale for two whole weeks with no change.

Yeah, having no Flash, Daily, or Community Choice was a huge letdown. At least those give me hope that whatever game I want will go for an even lower price than it already is. This winter sale was just.................bland. We can only hope the Summer Sale will not suffer the same fate.

Yeah, having no Flash, Daily, or Community Choice was a huge letdown. At least those give me hope that whatever game I want will go for an even lower price than it already is. This winter sale was just.................bland. We can only hope the Summer Sale will not suffer the same fate.

It will, they made the change for the Flash, Daily and Community choice so people would not abuse the refund system. I think Valve said a couple of weeks before the winter sale.The Summer Sale will suffer the same fate. 

It will, they made the change for the Flash, Daily and Community choice so people would not abuse the refund system. I think Valve said a couple of weeks before the winter sale.The Summer Sale will suffer the same fate. 

Well, Valve could just change their refund policy so people couldn't abuse it and we can have our Flash, Daily, and Community Choice sales in peace. I guess that won't happen though. RIP Flash, Daily, and Community Choice Sales.

Well, Valve could just change their refund policy so people couldn't abuse it and we can have our Flash, Daily, and Community Choice sales in peace. I guess that won't happen though. RIP Flash, Daily, and Community Choice Sales.

That video... rip

Payed mods, trade holds, and dull sales? What will they think of next? If you buy to many items off the market your account will be disabled for "strange activity"?

Please valve, take away our sales but please no trade holds, please...

• Upvote 1