• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
rub3

Do You Remember Hard Ninja Maps? By Ec Nebur

5 posts in this topic

hi guys, so do you remember hard ninja maps, this easy maps... ok no but... its only a little bit hard, so the people who played i only can say thanks, and if you guys want more i worked on other maps and i uploaded today!!, but this ones are more harder   :shock: its called XPRT(expert) ninja maps  ;-) , thats right XPRT ninja maps!!! this playlist is without time  :-D and all levels are possible :D

XPRT ninja maps include

- 5 normal but insane levels with the explosive block combinated with the lava block, i only can say its you need that lava block to get the jumps and pass the levels.

- 5 crazy levels with monkeys bars, all jumps are exactly so dont miss any jump

-4 extra levels... i think its the most harder you never see before, and i tell you something, i passed all, so its possible.

-1 level, and in this level i recreate some levels, ball game, king of the hill, and 2 more, 

--------------------------------------------------

level name: XPRT ninja maps

game type: adventure

gamertag: Ec Nebur

---------------------------------------------------

thanks you behemoth for made this amazing game, i love it, and this wanna be my last map i will crate, so thanks for the people who played the other maps and gave 5 stars, so thanks and bye

hi guys, so do you remember hard ninja maps, this easy maps... ok no but... its only a little bit hard, so the people who played i only can say thanks, and if you guys want more i worked on other maps and i uploaded today!!, but this ones are more harder   :shock: its called XPRT(expert) ninja maps  ;-) , thats right XPRT ninja maps!!! this playlist is without time  :-D and all levels are possible :D

XPRT ninja maps include

- 5 normal but insane levels with the explosive block combinated with the lava block, i only can say its you need that lava block to get the jumps and pass the levels.

-4 extra levels... i think its the most harder you never see before, and i tell you something, i passed all, so its possible.

-1 level, and in this level i recreate some levels, ball game, king of the hill, and 2 more, 

thanks you behemoth for made this amazing game, i love it, and this wanna be my last map i will crate, so thanks for the people who played the other maps and gave 5 stars, so thanks and bye

Awesome dude! 

Awesome dude! 

XPRT ninja maps include

thank you