• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
King

R.i.p Forums

It was a nice place to be. The death of Seriousttown has killed the forums. (Though I understand why it was removed).

2008-2015

• Upvote 1

The only thing killing the forums is the fact that on your profile pic theres a random black spot on the N which makes it look like KIAIG.

#boomroasted

• Upvote 2

This thread went off-topic fast. Unless you wanna' talk about how quiet we are, keep it down.

Wait a second...

• Upvote 3

That's because every time someone starts posting a lot we ban them #conspiracies

It'll probably pick up a lot more when Pit People releases.

• Upvote 1

Calling it now. The mods are secretly building a mods only club so whenever the Behemoth has a contest they can have much higher chances of winning.

This might be the last post I ever make before the mods get me, but let the truth be spoken!

I APOLOGIZE FOR MY PREVIOUS BEHAVIOR

I WAS SPEAKING OUT OF TURN

THE MODERATORS ARE HANDSOME

• Upvote 5

I think the reason it died was because I left

I think the real reason it died was because I wasn't able to be around much for a while.

Edited by Mangle

I think the real real reason was 2015 bringing us a lot of overhyped games :^)

2015 was a good year for gaming.

Edited by yugo657
  • Upvote 2

I don't know about that. Sure 2015 brought along FNAF 3 and 4, Splatoon, Super Mario Maker, Yoshi's Wooly World, Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX, and Undertale, but me being the Sonic fan I am, I expected more out of 2015. I guess a quiet 2015 for the series was for the better as there's a higher chance of the big 25th anniversary game being awesome.

It was, for new people. Again, it had a lot of letdowns (or to be fair, games that didn't quite live up to expectations) like Xenoblade Chronicles X, Fallout 4, some say The Witcher 3 (in my opinion it did quite well), Metal Gear Solid V (which had a lot of bad reception from fans of the saga), etc. A lot of highly anticipated AAA games didn't turn out to be as good as they were advertised.

And then we had a godlike bunch of great indie games like Undertale, Nuclear Throne, Broforce, Guild of Dungeoneering, LISA (which was completed with its DLC last year), Grow Home (kind of, with support from Ubisoft), Downwell, TBOI Afterbirth, and a long list of other great indie games.

It was a good year, but not that good for AAA games, that honestly were which concerned me, and after all of this waiting ended up playing GREAT indie games instead of the great AAA games a lot of us expected. My opinion is entirely subjective, but it's an opinion after all. Not looking to create conflict :^)

• Upvote 1

It was, for new people. Again, it had a lot of letdowns (or to be fair, games that didn't quite live up to expectations) like Xenoblade Chronicles X, Fallout 4, some say The Witcher 3 (in my opinion it did quite well), Metal Gear Solid V (which had a lot of bad reception from fans of the saga), etc. A lot of highly anticipated AAA games didn't turn out to be as good as they were advertised.

And then we had a godlike bunch of great indie games like Undertale, Nuclear Throne, Broforce, Guild of Dungeoneering, LISA (which was completed with its DLC last year), Grow Home (kind of, with support from Ubisoft), Downwell, TBOI Afterbirth, and a long list of other great indie games.

It was a good year, but not that good for AAA games, that honestly were which concerned me, and after all of this waiting ended up playing GREAT indie games instead of the great AAA games a lot of us expected. My opinion is entirely subjective, but it's an opinion after all. Not looking to create conflict :^)

2015 definitely had some AAA games that didn't turn out great like: Evolve, The Order 1887, Battlefront 3, and (to some) Fallout 4. Most of those games I mentioned aren't even really bad games just lacking in content or games that didn't meet hyped fan's expectations. 2015 when compared to 2014 was actually way better (in case you forgot what 2014 had: Assassin's Creed Unity, Watch_dogs, Titanfall, (to some) Destiny, and the Sonic Boom games.)

I don't think we'll ever have a perfect AAA game year but compared to the AAA games of 2014 I feel like 2015 was an improvement.

• Upvote 1

I don't know about that. Sure 2015 brought along FNAF 3 and 4, Splatoon, Super Mario Maker, Yoshi's Wooly World, Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX, and Undertale, but me being the Sonic fan I am, I expected more out of 2015. I guess a quiet 2015 for the series was for the better as there's a higher chance of the big 25th anniversary game being awesome.

Can't wait til 2016 where we get FNAF World, FNAF The Movie: The Game, FNAF 5, FNAF 5.1, FNAF 6: The REAL Final Chapter, FNAF The Book: The Game, FNAF 7: Reboot, FNAF Remastered, and FNAF 2 Remastered. 

oh yeah and i hope pit people comes soon too.

• Upvote 1

Can't wait til 2016 where we get FNAF World, FNAF The Movie: The Game, FNAF 5, FNAF 5.1, FNAF 6: The REAL Final Chapter, FNAF The Book: The Game, FNAF 7: Reboot, FNAF Remastered, and FNAF 2 Remastered. 

oh yeah and i hope pit people comes soon too.

You forgot FNAF: Electric Boogaloo.

• Upvote 1

Why are y'all posting here the forums are dead didn't you hear

I just assumed that we were in some form of infinite limbo.

Some forum of infinite limbo. heh heh

• Upvote 2

(2nd bump today, wow.)

Not just that. Hollywood is making 16 more FNAF movies with all the critics being fanboys and fangirls, a food chain is coming for FNAF for the characters, 37 more books, a special game console to play all the new FNAFS that haven't been mentioned before! Including, remakes of FNAF World until everyone likes it, FNAF: Bonnie's Missing Face, Five Night's in Chica's Oven, and 1,200 more fangames, special FNAF animations to make you throw up that pizza, and 1,987 fan fictions written by 13 year old girls!

If this happened YouTube's server would explode with kids.

Thank god it died out.

*bored and checks scottgames.com*

*throws keyboard*

Yes. There is a new picture.

(Mind is snapping like Yuno losing Yuki)