megan

[New Dev Blog Post] Hitch A Ride On A Pit People Spidaur

megan    543

spidaurwebs.jpg

What do you do when you run into obstacles in your path? Some fighters go around them, while some become that obstacle. Pit People’s Spidaurs do the latter! 

Part spider, part woman, these well-rounded Spidaurs fight with what they’re most known for–their webs and legs! 

Read up on Spidaur abilities in our latest dev blog post!

Want to learn more about other characters in Pit People? Here are our previous fighter posts:

*Note: This game is still in development and attributes of each fighter is subject to change. Thanks for being with us as we make our game baby!

• Upvote 5

Hazard    394

Very cool character and a great design as well, but I doubt that I will use it much. It doesn't seem like it will fit my playstyle.

• Upvote 1

AdamBRT    421

Very Interesting mechanics can' wait to test it out on the game. I am assuming that they still create a wall of web even if someone is riding them. 

Can't wait for more information, hopefully a release date. (A bit more specific than "before the apocalypse")

• Upvote 1

megan    543

Very cool character and a great design as well, but I doubt that I will use it much. It doesn't seem like it will fit my playstyle.

Cool. What's your playstyle usually?

Very Interesting mechanics can' wait to test it out on the game. I am assuming that they still create a wall of web even if someone is riding them. 

Can't wait for more information, hopefully a release date. (A bit more specific than "before the apocalypse")

Yup! You can see it briefly at the end of this gif:

ShrillUnconsciousIndochinahogdeer.gif

• Upvote 1

Hazard    394

Cool. What's your playstyle usually?

It changes from game to game, but I really like the idea of using the robot as my main damage dealer with a couple support guys behind it.

• Upvote 1