• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
megan

Valentine's Day Fan Art Contest 2016

8 posts in this topic

56b15273de9ae-vdayfanartcontest-nohashta

Feeling creative? Share your fan art with fellow Behemoth community members. Submit creations that include any character from any of our video games. We'll select our favorite 3 submissions + 1 winner based on votes, and those winners will receive a Castle Crashers Pink Knight plush!

Limit to 1 entry per person, per day. Must include at least 1 character from one of our games.

Full list of rules here

Here's the direct link: http://woobox.com/5ih4n5

If you aren't able to access the link on your mobile device, go to Facebook.com/thebehemoth and find the Fan Art Contest tab. It should be under "More." 

Best of luck to everyone! Can't wait to see all of the awesome entries :)

An art contest with a Pink Knight Plush as a prize? After 2 years taking animation classes and taking art and video game design classes this year, I'm finally ready to put my skills to the test. It won't be the best drawing ever, but I'm hoping to at least top everything I ever posted in my art thread.

Also guys, It doesn't matter if you win or lose, I'm sure we are all doing this for fun! 

You trying is just as good as winning!

I was going to draw something for this, but life got in the way, and time flew by on me. Maybe I'll be able to do something next year. Good luck to everyone who entered this year! :)

I was going to draw something for this, but life got in the way, and time flew by on me. Maybe I'll be able to do something next year. Good luck to everyone who entered this year! :)

Haha, that happens a lot, keep going either way dude! ^ v ^