• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
U-Knighted

Gradeaundera

11 posts in this topic

I have been watching him for a while now but more recently he has been doing videos on Youtuber drama which I don't really care about so I'm waiting for his funny videos to come out. 

Edited by AdamBRT

I have been watching him for a while now but more recently he has been doing videos on Youtuber drama which I don't really care about so I'm waiting for his funny videos to come out.

Yeah this guys videos are pretty great but I could totally do without all the YT drama stuff. They do raise some noteworthy points, but I subbed for the comedy, not the drama hahaha.

Yeah this guys videos are pretty great but I could totally do without all the YT drama stuff. They do raise some noteworthy points, but I subbed for the comedy, not the drama hahaha.

Grade's videos are so entertaining I'd watch him no matter what topic he talks about.

(But yeah, I really prefer normal ones then youtube drama ones.)

GradeA has some awesome content but all the drama makes it hard to watch his videos without noticing on the side "GradeAUnderA roasts this idiot omg so many swears (gone sexual)". So yeah great videos bad drama.