Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sebliend

Best Place To Learn Juggling?

8 posts in this topic

I'm pretty bad a Juggling, but now I need to learn it to beat the Necromancer on Insane mode so yeah...

I also need a few general tips...

Such as, the only juggling I can do is the Square, Square, Triangle, Triangle. And I often end up losing the juggle pretty fast. I can't do the thing where you juggle without hitting any enemies to stay in the air and I can't do that thing where you juggle Demons.

I'm playing on Playstation and I dont know what the X/Y buttons on Xbox are on Playstation, so yeah...

If possible please tell me what button order for the juggle in mid-air and the demon-juggle is. ._.

Have you tried using the Cat trick? If you're hitting a wall or, in this case a moving enemy, stick close to them and quickly use a light attack, a second light attack, then a heavy attack, and repeat. It lifts the knight up in the air slightly so as long as the hits connect.

Yeah.... Juggling isnt very helpful against the necromancer boss.

You can try it out for yourself and see he can't really be lifted all that long.... and there are too many weight variations from the undead enemies for it to matter. I just Magic Jump and Magic Splash and killed all the enemies that way then did the HeadButt Stun Combo on the necromancer himself.

I'm partial to the troll boss because you get XP while learning how to use XXYY well.   If you are doing XYY I would recommend the marsh.

Lava World for any xyy,Sand Castle Interior for practicing Beefy juggles and any where for xxyy,xxxxy.

I personally would suggest online arena, but no one is on it anymore. Thats how I learned and I am STILL terribad.