• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Scaler193

Behemoth Rpg Lvl 2: Return Of Lost Knights

35 posts in this topic

Dodging the stinky lizard and refusing to attempt to go further into the wild. The party decides to start the grind like any other good party would. With grinding slimes! The party go's to the left, where apon closer inspection they find themselves 5 slimess! Oh boy the real action starts now. WrjV3I1.png

They don't look all that tough, although one of them in the back is looking pretty smug. Regardless the knights get together for there first combat experiance! As the engaging party, the knights get the first round of attacks!

[For combat, all you need to do is select a target and an action. The more detail you put into an action in return makes it harder for me to scam you in a fight and easier for your character to succeed. Remember folks this is a roleplay! Turns are essentially every time you post, but everyone can only post once until it go's back to my turn as the DM. Then the turns reset and you can post again. For every roll I make deciding strength of attacks I shall share my rolls to show everyone what we rolled to make a little more sense of why your action was so weak/strong.]

Leonard, looking to protect his comrades from harm, runs up to the slime closest to the group and takes a quick swing at the slime closest to the group.

[basic Attack]

Edited by I can't play Mother 3

Xenia draws a Tarot card from the suit of wands (Fire damage), carefully takes aim, and throws it at the largest slime in the center of the group in an attempt to burn it. Xenia has very good aim

Frogsworth, while standing back behind the rest of the group would swell up with magical energy and in almost a mixture of a croak and a burp would fire a Frog-o Beam at the largest slime.

That dude over there makes a quick flick with his wrist, apathetic about the foes at hand. His 6 of clubs is thrown unintentionally towards the suspicious smug slime in the back.

Edited by Zytten13

Mitsuo focuses on the smallest slime, and initiates a backflip. He steadies his foot by the hilt of his weapon and aims his katana downward, bracing for impact.

ooga booga where da rolls at

Assuming you're not in the Skype chat (you can contact Grant about that if you're curious), Scaler is just very busy at the moment, so this thread might be a bit slower paced than expected. Also these sorts of things take a lot of time and hard work, so it's very much up to how things have been planned. Stay patient tho! The game won't die if everyone doesn't mind waiting a bit ;-)

Mennonite_Graveyard_Heubuden_3.JPG

Here lies the heroes of the behemoth rpgs, their dungeon masters (or hosts whatever you want to call them) all are unable to keep a fun time going for more than a couple days before abandoning them. Left to fend for themselves against the creatures of the forums locked deep within long ago, their numbers quickly crumbled. It is unknown how many actually survived, if only the dungeon master (or host) could actually keep a game going for longer than a week they would've been able to complete their one and only quest.

if only the dungeon master (or host) could actually keep a game going for longer than a week they would've been able to complete their one and only quest.

A week is generous this lasted about three days

10883645-Grumpy-frog-cartoon-character-l