True213    250

I have searched this forum to see if there is a "Post Your Own Pic" or "Share Your Selfies!" type of topic on this forum and i came up empty. I'm genuinely shocked about it to be honest. So without further ado, let's get this started by doing something i would normally never... ever.... DO.

Btw: Follow the rules. We don't need vulgarity.

e1513b63df.jpg

Have Fun! (Please Pinned this topic.... :3)

• Upvote 6

A C Cret    196

I think this is a cool way to connect with the people here, so why not? :-D

GRUYJW8.jpg

Edited by A C Cret
  • Upvote 5

Cat Guard    246

Open only if you can handle the heat

post-22228-0-75494000-1459719219_thumb.jpg behold

Edit: I'm a bit tanner than this, and my hair is brown, I just had a filter on tje photo ;-)

Edited by Cat Guard
  • Upvote 5

We had a thread like this a loooooong time ago, but I don't remember what it was called or where it was at.  Might have even been in Serioustown for all I know.  Very cool, though.  I feel like literally everyone has seen my face before, and I'm too lazy to take and upload a picture right now.  If anyone truly wants to see my mug, I will post one, but otherwise, it's probably not necessary on my end haha.

• Upvote 1

True213    250

We had a thread like this a loooooong time ago, but I don't remember what it was called or where it was at.  Might have even been in Serioustown for all I know.  Very cool, though.  I feel like literally everyone has seen my face before, and I'm too lazy to take and upload a picture right now.  If anyone truly wants to see my mug, I will post one, but otherwise, it's probably not necessary on my end haha.

It had to been in Serioustown because i did a 20 minute search came up with nothing. Well, that's why i posted here in Birds of a Feather. We introduce ourselves in this one with our portraits.

Mangle    399

In case the world needed anymore proof that I am indeed a girl (or should I say woman now?), here's the proof.

post-3469-0-08760000-1459734580_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

Chris    1,202

Yeah I think I remember that too. I know for a fact most of the older members (who aren't here anymore) have seen my face. Then we had that avatar theme a few years back where a bunch of people posted their photo also. 

I've changed a lot since then, though. Lost a load of weight and cut my hair. I might post a photo here later if I get chance.

• Upvote 3

Hazard    394

Once picture I took yesterday wasn't a selfie, but I'll post it anyway. I'll post a selfie later

68xx0x.jpg

Edited by Hazard
  • Upvote 1

daikonboy101    406

Would I get a warning if I posted a picture of me naked, but covered my stuff up with a picture of bigger stuff?

Eh, who cares, here goes:

post-3243-0-71290300-1459904200_thumb.jpg

brealy tho

post-3243-0-07855800-1459904187_thumb.jpg

In case anybody wanted to know, which I think you will after seeing those hot pics, I have my jeans around my ankles right now.

Edited by daikonboy101
  • Upvote 5

Here i come!

Get your faces ready!

When you're an animator

Sleepy eyes(Check)

Coffee (Check ((Outside the picture))

Animator gloves and Stylus (Check)

Scrambled hair (Check)

cbNvTw3.jpg

Edited by Cyrus the Animator
  • Upvote 4

GoldenGhost    2,058

We're a pretty nice-looking bunch!

Time to crash this party  8-)

B3NGCnt.jpg

ur a good lookin guy man

100000/10

haha thanks, you look pretty cool yourself  :-)

• Upvote 1

Chris    1,202

Nice to see this thread getting a lot of attention. It's always interesting to see the face behind a username that you've just associated with an avatar for so long. :-) 

I finally took a photo for this but I prefer this old one instead:

a8c55922-0bd3-4306-8ee6-93c156792883_zps

Edited by Chris
  • Upvote 7

Nice to see this thread getting a lot of attention. It's always interesting to see the face behind a username that you've just associated with an avatar for so long. :-) 

I finally took a photo for this but I prefer this old one instead:

a8c55922-0bd3-4306-8ee6-93c156792883_zps

And here's the new one:

9b42296a-93d8-4b5b-9de9-639fb611773d_zps

Wow Chris, I'm impressed!  Just in the last couple years alone, you have lost a lot of weight.  That's something to be proud of man, good for you!  

I, on the other hand, decided to actually post a picture here.  I took this one a few weeks ago, but I love it, so here ya go!

kuAz5wy.jpg

• Upvote 3

A C Cret    196

Wow Chris, I'm impressed!  Just in the last couple years alone, you have lost a lot of weight.  That's something to be proud of man, good for you!   I, on the other hand, decided to actually post a picture here.
Really James you've been here how long and still can't quote people properly? ;-)

I love how much attention this thread has been getting! Especially when there's fewer people around the forums, it's a cool chance to get to know people better than just a face in the crowd!

• Upvote 2

Wow Chris, I'm impressed!  Just in the last couple years alone, you have lost a lot of weight.  That's something to be proud of man, good for you!   I, on the other hand, decided to actually post a picture here.
Really James you've been here how long and still can't quote people properly? ;-)

I love how much attention this thread has been getting! Especially when there's fewer people around the forums, it's a cool chance to get to know people better than just a face in the crowd!

It wasn't me, man, it was the forums!  They're out to get me.  It already took like ten minutes to get that dang picture to actually show as a picture instead of a link haha.

• Upvote 1