• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
megan

New Merchandise Coming To Pax East 2016

10 posts in this topic

helloonesie-200x300.jpg

Onesie sizes: 12-18 months & 18-24 months. $15 each.

We've got onesies coming to PAX East!!! Our designs include Choose Your Own Adventure (Tofu), Hello Green Knight, and Giraffe. We’ll have sizes 12-18 months and 18-24 months for your infants and toddlers. This is our first time ever doing onesies and we’re excited to bring this new line of Behemoth gear for our youngest fans!

tofuonesie.jpggiraffeonesie.jpg

We also have several items for those who like to separate their tops from their bottoms! These are all new to PAX East:

BMTH119_PP-WINGS_SHIRT_REFERENCE-1.jpg

Our first ever Pit People design. Available in unisex and tanks for the ladies. $20.

pitpeopletshirt.jpg

Our newest Pit People shirt featuring the fighters from the game! $20.

SSFriendHoodie-01.jpg

A new BattleBlock Theater hoodie! $35.

Coming exclusively to PAX this year:

series6paxpins.jpg

New Series 6 PAX Pins! They’ll be sold in our Chonku Chonku (capsule) machines at our booth. $10. (While supplies last)

paxeast2016exclusivetee.png

Last, but not least, our PAX East 2016 exclusive t-shirt! $20. (While supplies last)

Come to our booth for prices and for the full list of Behemoth tees, figurines, skate decks, keychains, and posters! Let us know in the comments below which new item is your favorite!

Will the 2 Pit People shirts be available after PAX on the Behemoth Store? 

Holy macaroni, these ones look amazing.

I envy anyone who can get the second Pit People t-shirt.

Why is there so much PAX-exclusive stuff. It makes me feel bad for living all the way up in Canada.

I'd kill for that hoodie or the second Pit People t-shirt.

Edited by yugo657

Will the 2 Pit People shirts be available after PAX on the Behemoth Store? 

Possibly. Not sure when they would go up though because there isn't a set timeline for that. The cupcake on the PAX tee is exclusive to PAX East 2016 only. 

Oooooooooh that jacket. :wub: If there was just some way I can get it online, I would cross all barriers to get it in a heartbeat. :-D

SSFriendHoodie-01.jpg

Make them as limited edition as you want but throw any extras on your store for a poor Canadian who wants this very badly. Love you :arrow:

I know nothing of PAX

now when do you guys bring back the online store?  I neeeeeed to spend money