• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
superBRADY777

Lets Share Our Youtube Channels!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JX6SspocM4

Here is a link to a Gears of War 2 Montage/Minitage I made. It was my first time ever doing a montage or any type of editing, so there are a lot of really bad cuts. I said I would make more montages later but I dont have the patience or time to record everything and then edit it all. And there is no reason to subscribe to my channel as I wont ever upload anything, but you can if you want.

P.S. As stated in the description on the video, I did it for fun and not to show off as a lot of the clips are actually pretty lackluster. I only recorded for a week and thats what I got.

Edited by Oh Butler

This thread is actually a much better idea than all of us making our own individual YT threads.

I'll double dip on this forum and post my channel stuff in here too

I run a commentary channel with DroppedYourPocket and Golden Ghost called ChuckolaComms which can be seen here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlTChe2mI9Q

We're on hiatus right now but we've been doing the occasional podcast on recent gaming shizz, we just recorded a 2013 recap with Koen that'll be up soon

I also have my solo channel where I do Let's Plays and occasional make YTP-esque videos that poorly satirize the videogame source material.... You can find an example of both alone

Weird Edited Footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNVlG6IHKqs&list=TLlMBSS-Fnf28ZzdC8VJxtlli8B7gAeG8L

Let's Play Killer7:

I finally did a thing on YouTube after a month of work, here it is!:

Wow this was amazing

Definitely subbing, your effort shone through this video

and it was hilarious, reminded me of PeanutButterGamer

• Upvote 1

My youtube has been inactive for a while because my laptop has broken down to the point where opening up screen recording software causes my computer to crash. Which makes me kind of sad because I was actually starting to get a bit of a following...

I finally did a thing on YouTube after a month of work, here it is!:

Wow this was amazing

Definitely subbing, your effort shone through this video

and it was hilarious, reminded me of PeanutButterGamer

You're the best, man.

My youtube has been inactive for a while because my laptop has broken down to the point where opening up screen recording software causes my computer to crash. Which makes me kind of sad because I was actually starting to get a bit of a following...

What's the channel called? I have been active on youtube lately so I wouldn't mind checking it out.

Also on a side note. I'm starting to set up my channel again to get uploads to atleast once a month. I started a Watchdogs video about 2 weeks ago but I haven't been able to get back to editing due to exams. Luckily I just finished my last one today so I might have a few days to work on it before I go away for a while. If it counts for anything, I decided to make the watchdogs video because I get bored out of my mind on that game and paying $70 plus tax (Next gen games in Canada are $70. Yes I know, It's dumb) was kind of a waste for something that generic. Anyways expect a link to the video here when I finish it.

BTW CHIP, Nice.

• Upvote 1

Im thinking of doing a youtube channel but I need you guys to:

Give me a good name

tell me a good recorder

How to convince my mom

I'll probuably play stuff like:

Castle Crashers

Battleblock Theater

Some 2K games

Maybe some COD

Indie Games

etc etc

200 POSTS!

CHICKEN LOVER [LEVEL 2]

ACTIVATE!!!

Edited by Cat Guard

Soo about that watchdogs video. Turns out my computer decided to refresh on my; deleting all my installed software such as sony vegas and other stuff. all the file are intact but im quite sure is gunna take a while to get sony vegas back.

Hey guys I have a cool new youtube channel, it's really popular with many people, and I post challenge vids, vlogs, and gaming videos.

Here's a cool one:

So remember to like, favorite, subscribe, comment, reddit, twitter, instagram, repost, share, and google my vids to help me get partnered.

(Except this is jimble's channel and I'm a terrible person.)

Edited by I can't play Mother 3

So after 2 months I have finally gotten all of the video editing software recovered and I have finished the Watch_Dogs video I said I was working on back then. I do realize that the game has died down a bit in hype factor but please bare with me the editing had a allot of time put into it. Even if you aren't a fan of the game or never played it I assure you you will enjoy the video. I do apologize in advance for any cursing used in the video even though there is not that much.

BTW PSYCHOCHIPMUNK, for someone with only 40 subscribers (not saying that I have more or anything :-P ), that was a damn fine put together review and I do think you deserve more credit. I'm not good at spreading the word about other channels but I'll see what I can do both IRL and online. If you see any increase you'll hopefully know why and don't feel tempted to return the favor unless you really don't mind. Keep up the good work :-D.

Anyways, without further adieu, I present to you:

The Obnoxious Psychopath

http://youtu.be/Y89TN5W2rrc

Edited by ChickenOffender