• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheTPRI

Ryuken104/thetpri Is Back Baby!

14 posts in this topic

Well, briefly anyway!

Goooooodmorning Fellow Behemoth Members! TheTPRI here, mostly called and better formerly known as Ryuken104 has made a slight return!

But to all you newer members out there, you're probably asking "Just who is this amazing chap?" Well I can tell you!

Some X years ago, I was just a newcomer to this site, I hadn't many friends when I first joined, but I quickly met a bunch of other awesome people who I can't quite describe, but I can surely list off. Let's see now, there was:

Bloob
Babbity_Rabbity
Dexide
Da Milk Man
Mechazeep
Scaler193
Xemna768
Roy-G-Biv
Dropped Your Pocket
Scarabix
Isco
Rizyq
Basilisco
Mabelma
SushiGummy
Chris
Zugama
daikonboy101
Abyssmal Cookie
Complicated
Sarah
FEL
CastleCrashingGugu
Gamefemale/Mangle
Mr. Welldone
R34PER
1337m33p
ThePieGuy
Roflcopter
Xelrog T. Apocalypse
Grim Reaper
The Mad Fiddler
Mr. Hatty
Draken Korin404

And probably so many more that aren't coming to mind right now unfortunately...This is Version 2.0 by the way!

But this isn't about them right now it's about me, haha!

Renewed, Shrewd, and a Total Dude! I was hoping to get this message off my chest like yesterday!

Anyway, down to the serious bits. Look: For anyone that knows my character and who I am from the past, the fact of the matter is that I'm a total goofball. I was very young and immature and may have said some things that got pretty annoying. Hell, I still can be all of those things. Whether I'd like to think so or not, this site and the people I've interacted with have effected my life in the past in so many subconscious ways. Interacting with each and every single one of the people I've listed above, and more, is something that I think I really messed up on in my younger years. I already know I was a pretty crazy kid. I'm not sorry for anything I may have said at all, really, but I am kind of sorry that I left, because I left people whom I considered friends, or at the very least acquiantances, because I can't define our relationship alone--I need you to do that. Umm, I know the odds are I'll never see or hear from a lot of you again, and on the inside that hurts a little bit, because you might never see this message, but if you do choose to turn on the computer, and get a sense of that old Behemoth Forums Nostalgia, this message will be here. I promise. I never want to lose friends growing up, even if it's ones that are halfway across the world.

That being said, if you ever want to contact good 'ol Ryuken, or TheTPRI, here's my E-Mail: thepsychoragdoller@gmail.com. I trust it won't fall in the wrong hands and it's the best way to contact me!

And as for all you newer Behemoth Members, I hope you're enjoying your stay!

Edited by TheTPRI

On that list of people there are only about 3 members who are active (Chris, Scaler and Pocket).

Hope you stick around anyway  :-D

Woh another oldie!

Nice to meet ya! Have we met before?

Edited by yugo657

I don't think we ever met, but it's cool to see more older users return. Glad you're back!

I can't remember if you were around when I started posting here but I definitely remember seeing posts from you in the past. I think some of them were in Serioustown (which is gone now RIP) so that's probably why I can't find any of your old stuff now. I wish my memory was better  :-P

Anyways it's good to see you again!

Thank you everyone, and it's nice to meet all of you! Glad to see the positivity is still maintained throughout all the years I've been away from this place! I honestly probably won't be on here as often as you might imagine unfortunately, but whether we have a history or not, you all can feel free to E-Mail me to have a discussion about anything you like! Or if that sounds too old school (I'm only 19, that's like Pre-Old), I'll just shameless plug my tumblr here since that's something I've been using a bit more frequently. Please keep in mind I still don't know a lot about that site, but it looks decent for socializing.

I'll do my best to pop every now and again though, and we can all get to know each other better!

I can't remember if we ever met before, so hi. My name is Mangle, formerly and probably better known as Gamefemale. It's nice seeing older members here. :-D 

I can't remember if we ever met before, so hi. My name is Mangle, formerly and probably better known as Gamefemale. It's nice seeing older members here. :-D

Indeed I remember you! You're actually on my updated list of "People-I-remember-and-was-just-about-send-a-message-to!"...All one word!

Glad to see you're still on here. I'm not sure if I had the name Ryuken104 when we met, but that's what most people know me as.

Huh. Clearly i have done something very wrong. Some of those members on the list have been here in less amount time than i have and are clearly leaving a better impression than i have.

Hmm... ehh i'll probably just play some OverWatch later and forget anyways.

Huh. Clearly i have done something very wrong. Some of those members on the list have been here in less amount time than i have and are clearly leaving a better impression than i have.

They're mostly people who took part in forum games on a daily basis before the site was redesigned. You've probably contributed more than any of the people on this list right now considering how much of the archive was wiped out. For better or for worse.

Drink that misery away with some Overwatch.

They're mostly people who took part in forum games on a daily basis before the site was redesigned. You've probably contributed more than any of the people on this list right now considering how much of the archive was wiped out. For better or for worse.

Yeah you can't beat the passage of popularity. I still remember you fondly though TRPI.

Yeah you can't beat the passage of popularity. I still remember you fondly though TRPI.

Selective memory.

Pretty surprised he'd forget about Tyndras though.