Sign in to follow this  
Rafbox

Online Multiplayer Bug

Rafbox    0

Recently I have been having issues playing Castle Crashers Remastered online with my friends. When we are in the character select screen, I am able to see my friends choose their character, but none of them can see me. When I join my friends I am in the character select lobby, but they say that I'm not their and the slot where I should be is empty. So when we actually start a game after choosing characters the game glitches out and kicks everybody from the game. Anybody know how to fix this?

Hi!

Thank you for reporting this issue to us! We are aware of this issue and currently looking into it. If you could submit a support ticket to our support team so we can track this issue, we would really appreciate it.
http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/ 

Also, if you could let me know on the ticket what you were doing in-game before this issue occurred? How much progress did you have? How long were you playing previous to this issue occurring? How your lobby was set up and if you were the host? Any other additional information you can remember will be helpful!